Mike, Bill and I bought a race car....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That looks like a lot of fun. I agree that neons are pieces of shit, but for a starter wheel to wheel racer, its awsome: cheap parts and you guys already know how to work on them. :thumbsup:

Oh and b, come to MN and hit me up at then end of the summer and I'll waste you in AutoX in my CRX :ph34r:

...but then again that isn't that fair. My car would be SM2, yours would be d-stock.

friends dont let friends go mopar.

if we found a 2L civic with a roll cage, a parts car, 3 sets of victoracers, a race seat, a harness, and a slew of extra's, i assure you, we would have picked that up. unfortunately, all the god damn ricers ruined all the nice cars, and the ones that aren't ruined, dumbasses want 10 grand for.... not 1 grand.

Nice find!! :thumbsup: I dont care if it is a Neon. I have seen MANY a Neon hand other people their asses in all sorts of shit through the cones. Plain and simple, small, nimble, lightweight. Sounds like a good car to me.

Let alone the steal you guys made on it!!

so...

when you putting a hondaswap sticker on it?

and when does neonracing.com open? :wink:

you should see the gay sticker bill wants to put on it. It says Neon... in neon colors, and its literally the size of the car. 5 or 6 feet long, 2 feet tall. hideous. lol

that's what i told hm.

but mike says its rare as fuck.... so i told them to sell it for some cash for something useful for the car..... like rustolem paint :p

Damn dude, you've got anger issues.

And I along with bill and mike will own you with this car too. So before you talk shit, bring it. bring your turbo civic, or your jdm k20 fit... and i'll waste you on an autox track in the gayeste neon ever. and i'll be grinning ear to ear the whole time.

I'll even leave the window net up for you

and sure, the seat is shot, but it holds me better than your jdm fuck bag seats. its a race car, not a show car. sure, the aposltery is shot... but lets see you buy a race seat (not a sport seat) for 334, let alone a car with one.

Ya'all makin fun of the apostlery. Shame on you.

damn, i was right...

congrats on the car, look awesome for a race car
should be ass loads of fun

i paid more for my pocket bike :cry:

...theres still an airbag in it

yikes
lol

is there a market for used airbags? i have a metric fuckload, or is it metric assload?

so all you need is $400 on safety equip and gas and you're ready to race?

can all 3 drivers enter an auto x event using the same car?

Quoted post[/post]]
yikes
lol

is there a market for used airbags? i have a metric fuckload, or is it metric assload?

so all you need is $400 on safety equip and gas and you're ready to race?

can all 3 drivers enter an auto x event using the same car?

see post above /\.

yes three drivers can enter one car you can have 50 drivers on one car as long as you have a number you can drive it.

nice project race car you got there...and yea...its fun when you all use the same car sometimes...cuz you are having your own little competition on who can get the best times in that one car...lol

A neon... Those things are use once and throw away cars. Such as the previous owner did. Used it up, threw it away.

Look at the bright side, parts are easy to get, the junkyards are FULL of neons! :laugh:

I've purchased cars for $200 just to fuck them up. So I cant talk much shit. I remember one in paticular, An 81? Chevy Citation. That bastard mowed down trees and looked like sesame street on wheels. Painted every interior panel with a different color spray paint. At one point it had a bucket for a seat and only ran in reverse. I pulled all kinds of dukes of hazard shit in that car, jumping a good 8 ft off of the pavement several times, landed it on its front bumper once.. It also had a neet trick. Rev it up to it's limit, keep it floored, turn off the key, and when the revs got down to about 1k, turn it back on, that bastard would blow fire 10' out of its ass, along with bits and pieces of muffler and a backfire akin to a stick of dynamight. But it was fun as hell, so whatever, more power to you.

You know, those may be the best cars you can buy, so many memories from that piece of shit.

P.S. I sold that car for $75.00... What the hell can you do with a smashed, beat up car with no seats, half an exhaust, and only runs in reverse?? You couldnt even get your money back if you hauled it across the scales.

And I along with bill and mike will own you with this car too. So before you talk shit, bring it. bring your turbo civic, or your jdm k20 fit... and i'll waste you on an autox track in the gayeste neon ever. and i'll be grinning ear to ear the whole time.

Sounds like a Chris speech..... :laugh:

good buy guys. :p

I know Mike can spray the car, but this would be one of those cars to try the roll-on-rustolium paintjob with. If Steve can find the little pieces for that wing...then I'll donate that wing to give you guys some adjustable downforce. :cool: and when you get low on tires or need some more...this is the guy I get my tires from on Ebay..great guy, and always has great service, and I've never had a problem with any of the tires.... http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZleegrx7

yes, we are going to do the roll-on paint job.

we don't want a wing (it's not class legal anyway)

and usdrrt.... i was on there this morning :p no 14" :cry:

Back