Modern Warfare 3 Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't really drink pop, so I give most of them to friends I'm hanging out with and take the caps.

just snagged the code off my grandmas 12 pack of Dew.. lol.. and i realized something in the process.. my moms work prints the 12pk cartons.. gotta ask her if she has any laying around her office she can give me.. free codes FTW!!

I was hoping theyd put them on the Taco Bell cups. My dad drives a semi and delivers supplies to them among other restaurants. Sadly, no free codes for me.

and i realized something in the process.. my moms work prints the 12pk cartons.. gotta ask her if she has any laying around her office she can give me.. free codes FTW!!

no luck.. she doesnt have them at her office.. they go straight from the warehouse to the customer

Well paid off the balance on my pre order. I may go to the midnight launch and pick it up. Im pretty pumped for single player.

I think I'm gonna be a week late on this one. :( My cousins wedding is the 11th and I fly out there (Florida) Wednesday morning and will be gone til the following Wednesday. I hope he realizes and appreciates the cost he put on me with this one (both monitarily and in many other ways this included) just to have it be on 11/11/11 :lame:

it releases the 8th though.. u get a couple days to play

That video was great. Makes me think though, has Sam Worthington even done anything since Avatar and Clash of the Titans?

EDIT: Nvm, I guess he voiced Mason in Black Ops, so it makes sense that he'd be doing more CoD stuff...

Last edited:
Ok... You joined to tell us that? At least bring up a comparable game. I'm sure everyone here enjoys the GTA series, but this thread is for discussing MW3. If you think COD sucks why'd you come in?

i might do the midnight release.. anyone know if its for pre-order only, or can i go in and buy one??

Back