My brothers Twin Turbo Corvette

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well my brother couldn't have gotten better news on Friday, he got a call from the people who build the Ariel Atoms and told him that a customer had cancelled their order on an Ariel that was built with a Supercharged K20 and he had first dibs on it or if he just wanted to wait for his to be built, needless to say we just got back from the long trip, here it is

ArielAtom.jpg

Ariel2.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, stop posting pictures, because whatever the fuck you're doing is breaking everything. Where did you even get a
Code:
https://hondaswap.com/data:rwesfsfsdfdsa10000LINESOFCRAP
style url from?

Use tinyimage.com or something for images, because what ever you are doing keeps breaking the damn site.

Sorry " B " I'm not doing anything different from the other uploads, must be something from the shops computer again. Wont be posting anymore from there, sorry guys

Dont know why nobody asked it yet, but, what the hell does your brother do, and where do I sign up?

Lol, Yeah doubleOSi he is the Vice President of a glass distributor here in Dallas, Dallas Flat Glass, makes about 240k a year. He wanted me to work there also but i didn't want people to think that i was mooching off my bro. Guess i made the wrong choice. Oh and yeah their hiring.

Last edited:
Lol, Yeah doubleOSi he is the Vice President of a glass distributor here in Dallas, Dallas Flat Glass, makes about 240k a year. He wanted me to work there also but i didn't want people to think that i was mooching off my bro. Guess i made the wrong choice. Oh and yeah their hiring.
Go ahead and mooch, nobody here givesashit and even if they do, who cares? Go get yourself some of that money! :gives:

Well i really don't know anyone on this forum so i wasn't referring to anyone on here more like my other family members, mad because he hasn't offered them jobs.

Well my bro will be picking his up next week and he's already thinking about putting a turbo on it, i've been looking at videos about this car and it really looks cool and really fast. During our Thanksgiving dinner he was talking about it and is really excited about getting it but says that the vette will always be his favorite. I told him that i like the KTM X-BOW version better, looks cooler to me but i would still take the vette over either of them. Here is a video of the KTM X-BOW.

MTM's 310bhp KTM X-Bow! - YouTube

Dam your bro lol~ again, envy....it sucks so bad!

i'm pretty sure the GTR is considered a supercar or exotic and thats why its compared to ZR1 and its also slower then the ZR1

With a $91K price tag, it's FAR from supercar or exotic. Just because it can do what those cars do for a MUCH cheaper price tag, doesn't make it jump straight to those categories lol. Of course, that may just be my opinion but i'm sure a few others can agree...

It's compared to the ZR1 based on performance only. And we weren't talking about the ZR1 either. We were talking about Z06's... But speaking of the ZR1, I'd hope a vehicle that starts at $111K can outperform a vehicle that starts at $90K lol.

Yea, think about it spanking cars twice or more its cost then. :ph34r:
happy.gif

Spend that difference and the damn thing could probably fly.

It's all good "B" i understand, your just trying to keep this forum running smoothly. Once again sorry bro it wont happen again.

Back