My brothers Twin Turbo Corvette

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:confused: He was doing the same thing you did though really. Z06 was being talked of, you brought a new car in to compare, so he pointed out a car in the same model family as the OP's that is actually a better comparison to the one you brought up...

I brought it up as a comparison to a vehicle he was already talking about lol. I had to bring a another vehicle into the equation because there was only 1 vehicle being mentioned which was the zo6. Saying "stock for stock" isn't bringing another vehicle to compare it to :p The ZR1 talk on the other hand was out of nowhere ^_^

Not once did I ever debate the capabilities of the ZR1, or zo6 for that matter. I just know better and realize the the "Corvette" line up isn't god's gift to the automotive world :cool:

Anyway, we all had different points we were trying to get across and it didn't get anywhere lol. So how about that last episode of The Walking Dead... fucking awesome :D

Woulda been 20x better if they found a ZR1 in the barn! :p Fuck Sophia when youve got a super boss Corvette! /show.

You guys can flame and bicker all you want. But one of my dream cars would be a 1962 Vette with the Rochester Injected 365 hp 327. Schweet!

1962 Corvette Photo 1

Pull the bubble top off, take it out in the sticks and wind it up through the muncie 4 speed with Hurst shifter and 3:73 rear end gears. Listen to that small block Chevy rumble through a nice pair of glass packs.

Last edited:
A favorite uncle had a white one with the 325 hp 4 bbl version - around 1971. A second cousin, back in 1966 had a black one with the 365 hp Rochester injected 327 - it sounded nice - glass packs. What an idle - a baddassed little car.

I've only seen pictures of my uncles. He bought it new while he was in the Army. Kept it for a while. My dad had a 66' with a 327 back in the day. And a lot of real muscle too. "Thoooooose were the daaaays!"

@ Calesta sounds good whenever your ready and we might just stop by your shop this weekend maybe in both cars, the Vette and the Atom, my brother is already looking for someone to do minor things to the Atom and a dyno tune.

I have to agree with you guys about the corvettes, I've always like them but always found them to be over priced and have really looked the same since 90's, i mean i know they've changed the body a bit but if you were to get two pictures of a corvette the same scale or should i say size of a 1995 vette and one from a 2011 and lay them on top of each other and hold them up to a light, the body lines damn near line up . Let's see i went to a chevy dealership about 2 weeks ago and they had a nice ZR1 on the sales floor with a sticker of 119k and at the Nissan dealership where i used to work they had an all blacked out GTR ( black edition ) sticker of 95k, that's an easy choice i would buy the GTR and spend the 24 grand i saved on performance upgrades.

Last edited:
Can we stop arguing about who can piss the farthest? Guys brother has a sick car collection that most of us will never have, can we leave it at that?

:confused: He was doing the same thing you did though really. Z06 was being talked of, you brought a new car in to compare, so he pointed out a car in the same model family as the OP's that is actually a better comparison to the one you brought up... See;

So its only ok to bring up unrelated cars with an accompanying video? Ok, here you go. :p
ZR1 Smokes GT-R: Chevy Corvette ZR1 vs. Nissan GT-R - YouTube

At least they can back up their rediculous claims (most of the time :D.)

:werd: Proceed...

someone with sense yay! i guess i should of posted a vid and explained it better ;P

One ofMy dream corvette is the 1967 427 red stinger. advertised as a 427 cubic inch 435 hp....what the found out was it actually made over 500hp. These cars are going for 130k-150k but they are sexy as hell
10.jpg_1.JPG

JoeDaddy your brother should buy one lol

yes yes we all know the corvette is man's highest achievement of automotive greatness in the history of EVER
:rolleyes:
we should all bow down to the glory of its awesomeness
:worthy:
kneel before it and stare in amazement as it bestows the bounty of its gloriousness upon our face
attachment.php

14733d1296065430-jerkit.gif

about time you admit it, i think the civic was 2nd best of man's greatest automotive greatness.

:rimshot:

Again it's not an argument, it's a fact....

Last edited:
Yeah corvetteguy78 he wanted one of those at one time, is there one with a split window because i believe that's what he was talking about. He bought a 69 camaro instead and put an ls7 twin turbo setup in it.

63 was the year with the split window. And on the 69' Camaro note, sigh... Thats MY dream car. :( Must see pics!

You guys can flame and bicker all you want. But one of my dream cars would be a 1962 Vette with the Rochester Injected 365 hp 327. Schweet!

1962 Corvette Photo 1

Pull the bubble top off, take it out in the sticks and wind it up through the muncie 4 speed with Hurst shifter and 3:73 rear end gears. Listen to that small block Chevy rumble through a nice pair of glass packs.

There's a Coachworks Customs (I think that's the company) C2/C5 conversion roaming around the HEB area- seen it once or twice a few months ago. Pretty sweet too.

@ Calesta sounds good whenever your ready and we might just stop by your shop this weekend maybe in both cars, the Vette and the Atom, my brother is already looking for someone to do minor things to the Atom and a dyno tune.

Man, would so love to check out the cars. Just remember, not really my shop- just spend a lot of time and money there, and help out a lot... oh and design stuff too. I haven't been there in a month though, plus this weekend is pretty tied up already. I'll PM you my number.

Yeah corvetteguy78 he wanted one of those at one time, is there one with a split window because i believe that's what he was talking about. He bought a 69 camaro instead and put an ls7 twin turbo setup in it.

man your a lucky guy lol, i assume he lets you drive all these toys??? What other kinds of shit does he have lol? Is he single? Staight? I have two hots sisters, they both have boyfriends i can take tae care of that

@ corvetteguy78 LMAO, yeah his married after 2 ex-wives ( gold diggers ) i think his third wife is a good wife, not in it for the money. I really don't get to drive his cars as much as i would like too, wait actually since my bro has done all the work to the vette I've only been riding bitch, lol. This weekend I'll either be driving the vette or the Ariel and i've never even sat in the Camaro, damn him. I'll post some pics of the camaro saturday night.

as it relates to the GTR being supercar and the article posted in the members forum about the expensive car crash....and i quote.

While the majority of the 14 vehicles – which also included a Japanese supercar Nissan GT-R

Back