MY F****** car was impouned by NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am sorry to say, the people at the yard are probably taking your wheels for joy rides like every day around the towing yard trying to see who will pop what or do what to it.

I live in mississippi and there are like pretty much no regulations its badass down here!!!!!!

Mississippi inspection consists of driving to the corner gas station, and go inside and ask Bubba to inspect the car. He desn't even go outside, he just says literally "Erethin Werk?", you reply yes, he gives you a sticker, and you give him $5.

Kick ass. ;)

slammed89 ur probably rite

SiRkid is the b16/b20 legal?

hell its getting to the point where everything is illegal this is complete n udder crap

You can do any head swap you want legally. The only thing the gov't can tell is illegal is the BLOCK serial, and the tranny code. So make sure the block is AOK, or have a bill of sale for it, and you ass is covered.

How is the Gov't guy supposed to know or not if a VTEC head came on a b18b/b20b block? :) Point is, THEY DON'T KNOW. it's about like putting 351 heads on a 302 block. They're higher compression, better flow, but the bolt up, and no one knows but the owner. :lol:

thanx bro...but wat should i show this guy for teh turbo system i have next to nothing on that he sed all he needs is something that shows how it should b hooked up ... ne ideas?

Is it a GReddy kit? What turbo setup do you have? If it's a custom or pieced together turbo kit, you might have to remove it and slap on a header and Cat til you pass inspection.

garrett t4 turbo skunk2 intake manifold rc 310 injectors tial wastegate greddy bov

Its was all installed by VSV performance...i really dont have a clue if it was a custom kit or wat i think there just looking for a general diagram of your average turbo setup so they can compare it to mine

n i cant go to a different shop because it was the state that discovered all these things wrong w/ the car n its been recorded as having failed for those things (altho w/ the transmission issue i dont think the inspection was completed) n ill have to get them all corrected u kno this is a total pain in the ass

have any of you guys dealt w/ stolen crap? i mean like my lawyer told me that the insurance company will probably want money for their trans however he also told me that they mite want the trans shipped back to thme in CA at my expense...exactly wat need would they have for a 3 yr old Civic Si transmission?

Anyone care to wager on the outcome?

Originally posted by sablo16@Jul 24 2003, 02:44 PM
have any of you guys dealt w/ stolen crap? i mean like my lawyer told me that the insurance company will probably want money for their trans however he also told me that they mite want the trans shipped back to thme in CA at my expense...exactly wat need would they have for a 3 yr old Civic Si transmission?

Anyone care to wager on the outcome?

I would say to go after the guy that sold it to you, its not your fault and they can't hold you accountable for it, or atleast shouldn't. You paid for it once already when you bought the car, its time for them to go after the person who sold you the car and get the money from him.

thats the tho...like i bought it from him but he didnt install the trans the ppl in texas did

n technically im the owner of the car so im responsible for all this crap...i guess all i can do is wait for the call from teh fuzz

VSV performance actually...check out their website

VSVperformance.com

they seem like pretty straight guys

as far as the documentation that the MVS guy i wanted i just printed off some stuff on how a turbo works n a guide on how this person hooked up a turbo to a ZC do u think that will be sufficient?

what really pisses me off about the DOT/DMV is when I tried to make sure the engine+ I bought was not stolen,sherrif wont tell me,DOT wont tell me,DMV wont tell me.when I checked we did it from the repiar shop and called everyone we could think of w/the vin and no-one would tell us but they can sure find out in a hurry if they want to..AS#HOLE PIG F#CKERS!!!!!

so I just had a lawyer do a bill of sale for 25$ to cover my ass but could still lose a engine.

cops,dmv,dot,ect....you are AS#HOLE PIG F#CKERS for this double standard and I wish you all could read this.

I'm O.K. now..sorry about the outburst and sablo16 thats a screwed psoition you are in and I feel for ya. :(

thanx man...im gonna go back to that station w/ the information i have n i will bitch them out so bad tehy will wish they had never seen my face!!!

they were just supposed to check the suspension not the entire car i had no clue i had a stolen trans in a way im glad it happened cuz this way if i sell teh car it wont come back to bite me in teh ass but now im carless n i ahve to deal w/ all this crap :angry:

Originally posted by sablo16@Jul 24 2003, 04:06 PM
VSV performance actually...check out their website

VSVperformance.com

they seem like pretty straight guys

as far as the documentation that the MVS guy i wanted i just printed off some stuff on how a turbo works n a guide on how this person hooked up a turbo to a ZC do u think that will be sufficient?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VSV? Damn. That's one of the shops with a rapidly deteriorating repuation in Dallas. They've got a pretty major history of stripping cars at the shop and selling the parts (yes, customer cars) as well as selling stolen parts inside of swaps.

How long ago did they do the swap? I'm curious.

Back