MY F****** car was impouned by NJ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GOOD NEWS HEE HEE...my mom works for a law firm in town and she just got so fed up w/ the situation and she saw was i was going thru so she called the state police :D :D :D

so tomorrow the detective in charge of the case will call my mom and things will get set straight its been almost 3 weeks...

at any rate my mom was so pissed off that they were taking so long she said shed call the CA insurance co herself and fix shit...im soo happy ill be getting my baby back soon :D :D :D

the downside however is that i still ahve no idea how to get the damn thing thru inspection ugh...im thinking of just getting hot rod plates for it since ill be at college i wont be driving it much mroe than 3500 miles and its a quick solution

id just like to thank everyone who posted their thoughts and gave there advice ^_^ ^_^ ill be updating this tomorrow w/ what i head from teh fuzz

i'm glad thing's are working out for you. have you moms lay the smack down.

i'm in GA, i dunno what a hot rod plate is.... :blink:

hot rod plates are basically special tags that u put on that gets you out of inspection teh onyl downside is i can only drive 3500 miles a year *shrug* its better than having the car collect dust

Back