My lude vs mustang

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont know how he was expecting us to believe that time

its basically a stock prelude, no swap or anything, nothing special..
and he posts on a honda community and expects us to believe that a bone stock prelude is going to go 14.1?

wow car isnt stock its and h23 w h22 head crower stage 2 cam and nitril valves full exhaust aem cam gears, intake phariable.net ecu. msd 10mm wires. ngk plugs. car isnt stock but ill show u the other vidoe soon for now im done posting

well he one i have looks like it has oil sludge. gonna need a rebuild. it has compression loss too in the number 3 cylinder. gonna need a head gasket. to completely rebuild this engine with new parts and machining it will be 1850 plus tax on the parts. if youre gonna just drive over you might only spend about 500 more and youll get an engine that has been completely rebuilt and ready to run. you just have to bolt on your oil pan, valve cover and manifolds plus your sensors, fuel injectors and distributor. not too much more and youll know you have a great engine.

ya ill buy a rebuilt one if you can do it
you want it shipped to you ? or you wanna pick it up? didnt think you wanna hang around a few days for it but maybe youre gonna be around a few days already. i need down payment of $900 to get it started and all that. on these kinda orders we take money orders only by mail. only because of credit card fraud issues we had in the past. cash is okay if youre here in person. you get a 1 year warranty as well

You didn't by any chance stumble upon any GM LS(X) engines in your newly purchased warehouse did you?

You didn't by any chance stumble upon any GM LS(X) engines in your newly purchased warehouse did you?
no they were right on their own shelfs and out of the way. you lookin for those too? i know we were waiting for those to be cleared for sale though. the police had to check that no engines were stolen because the bank insisted on it. you would think it was easy but you know how the police work in LA. real crime comes first. and even that takes time but we have a bunch of LS motors too

:drool: I'll take two! But seriously; I would be interested. Whatever I buy after selling the Civic will need to be swapped with one. Im thinkin 99-00 S10 eXtreme.

:drool: I'll take two! But seriously; I would be interested. Whatever I buy after selling the Civic will need to be swapped with one. Im thinkin 99-00 S10 eXtreme.
hopefully we can sell em soon. so what about the H23A1? you want it? i can put it on hold for a day or two to wait for your deposit. i can hold the engine core for 350 if i get it by tuesday afternoon. maybe you have to wait for the full deposit amount of 900. the 350 will go to the rebuild cost. its just for the core to be fully paid for so i dont sell it to an engine rebuild company. theyre comin on wednesday to see what we have

definitely a 16 sec 1/4 .. he lauches at 10 sec and the light pops at 26 sec

why lie when ur gonna get caught?? it makes you look even more retarded... if you'd lie about something like this, you'd lie about all the crap on the vette
word, and i call bs on a 8.4 in the 8th

Neuspeed race springs with KYB AGXs cranked all the way up, if you shop around, you can get it done under a grand. And you'll be happy with it. Race springs are a little harsh on a daily though..

ill come in a few weeks i plan on staying in san diego for the weekend so i can pick it up when its done no big deal

wow car isnt stock its and h23 w h22 head crower stage 2 cam and nitril valves full exhaust aem cam gears, intake phariable.net ecu. msd 10mm wires. ngk plugs. car isnt stock but ill show u the other vidoe soon for now im done posting

pics or :bs:

Last edited:
"Bah-Zing-Gah!" (Sheldon from Big Bang Theory)

Back