My new 1.6 DOHC hatchy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yoshi

Just thought i would let you guys know i will no longer have the 81 datsun pickup. I picked up my new hatch. It got a dohc 1.6 pumping out a massive 105 hp at 5800 and 106 ft/lbs at 4800. Its a 2002 Hyundai Accent. Not my first choice of cars but i didnt pay for it and it gets awesome gas mileage. It was only $3100 with 60k on it so it wasnt a bad deal.

this one isnt mine but i didnt get pics today. mine is identical to this one.
s40874e7e09c53.jpg

I think some accents got rallied by some privateers when the tiburon got the facelift and the crappy v6. You should look into that, there might be some good aftermarket stuff available for it

I would sell it soon unless you plan to keep it forever since that thing will be worth like 500 bucks in a year.

Ehh whatever works...

There are so many of those around where I live its crazyy. Probably atleast 15 in my school parking lot alone, and 3 other adults live on my street with that same exact car. They're really mass producing those and selling them for close to noghitn.

i figure it will hold up till i get out of school then i can get a real car. plus today i figured my mpg and was a tad over 32 so its all good :thumbsup:

Thats the "Point A to Point B" car.

When you're outta school, then you get the "Point A to Point B...Fast" car.

Enjoy that little monster. :thumbsup:

Back