n00b here. Like to introduce myself. *pics*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I recognize the name too...

Hondamod, maybe? Honda-tech?

Welcome aboard. I love the stock rocks style you've got going on. VERY sweet hatch. Just how I'da done it. :thumbsup:

yes i must say you and your freind both have nice hatches, very well done my freind and welcome aboard!

i definitely have to do somethin with my POS.

someone buy me a turbo, dammit!

B, whatabout a "civicious needs a turbo" donation thread, eh? lol...

nice hatch, by the way. clean as fuck.

:blink:

trying to find a new 14b to put on the talon temporarily, dont have the wastegate hose connected, but it is only building 12 psi, so uh ya something is wrong wit the turbo...

My nigga 2 pac
"every body gota open they mouth with a motha fuckin opinion"

any ways clean hatch yo, i think the 15"s arent bad for 15" they look good but a 16" would be much better. welcom to Honda swap :moon:

Originally posted by UDT@Dec 27 2003, 07:48 AM
My nigga 2 pac

any ways clean hatch yo, i think the 15"s arent bad for 15" they look good but a 16" would be much better. welcom to Honda swap :moon:

Yeah, this from the guy with m-f'in PLANK in his avatar.

nice looking car, but that fart can is huge. i'd go with something a little less 'obvious'
and i'd throw in a strut brace up there. i was surprised not to see one.

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Dec 27 2003, 07:58 AM-->
@Dec 27 2003, 07:48 AM
My nigga 2 pac

Yeah, this from the guy with m-f'in PLANK in his avatar.

haha i was thinking the same thing. :lmao:

Originally posted by Prowler@Dec 27 2003, 10:27 AM
nice looking car, but that fart can is huge. i'd go with something a little less 'obvious'
and i'd throw in a strut brace up there. i was surprised not to see one.

:asshat:

Horsepower:
* 285+ Wheel HP @ 11psi of boost

Please go do a dyno run before making claims I only say that becuase you tossed out an AREA of power your car is making chances are you're not close

on another note the car looks very clean one of the better hatches - the exhaust
check out my old cars Tip I've yet to find another exhaust better looking

s3dfd08cfd8bb5.jpg

Welcome to the board

Originally posted by jeffie7@Dec 27 2003, 12:41 PM

Please go do a dyno run before making claims I only say that becuase you tossed out an AREA of power your car is making chances are you're not close

13whp per lb of boost... I'll be you my dyno money I'm at least making that.

you have a stock head? chances are you're having some valve float unless your motor happens to be in GREAT shape even so at 11PSI it would be close

BTW be carful about that I will NEVER EVER run stock springs on a turbo motor ever again

Go dyno your car I would like to see how close to power is to your guess

if you're making 280+WHP on the stock sleeves.... set some money aside
a month or 2 many even 4 from now...

look at it on the bright side you will have a cool looking paper weight

my friend made 314WHP out of his B18C1 stock block with springs/retainers in the head lasted a few months ran a best of 11.9 and now has 3 holes in the block

it did run for a few months

also don't forget 440cc injectors will max out around 280 FLYWHEEL HP if you're making more then that on 440cc injectors chances are you're pushing a very high pressure and over working your injectors

Originally posted by Blanco@Dec 27 2003, 04:43 AM
Nice hatch. I personally don't like the blackout theme and think that silver rims would definetly look better. The C8's would probably look sicc in the contrast. And I don't like the '99-'00 Si stickers on another other than the '99-'00 Si. :p

Sweet car though, man. :thumbsup:

well if someone wants to chop, here are the C8's im selling.

aae.sized.jpg

you have a stock head? chances are you're having some valve float unless your motor happens to be in GREAT shape even so at 11PSI it would be close

lol, Valve float @ 285whp? Doubt it.

BTW be carful about that I will NEVER EVER run stock springs on a turbo motor ever again

Great, I will always run stock springs with turbo, IF I stay under 350whp.

Go dyno your car I would like to see how close to power is to your guess

My friend made, 303whp @ 9psi with the same exact turbo, management, and fuel setup on his GSR w/140K miles on the motor.

if you're making 280+WHP on the stock sleeves.... set some money aside

You've got to be kidding me. lol, Instead of me setting some money aside. I'd rather see you check out the Forced Induction Forum on www.honda-tech.com
Do some research and you'll figure out why I've been boosting 11psi for at least 2 1/2 years on my stock motor. And why I still have good compression across the board.

my friend made 314WHP out of his B18C1 stock block with springs/retainers in the head lasted a few months ran a best of 11.9 and now has 3 holes in the block

Well, your friend as doing something wrong. Remember that integra I told you about above. It's been turbo'd for over 40,000 miles make the 303whp.

It's all about the Tune buddy.... Check out H-T and you'll learn that.

also don't forget 440cc injectors will max out around 280 FLYWHEEL HP if you're making more then that on 440cc injectors chances are you're pushing a very high pressure and over working your injectors

My base fuel pressure is 59psi... I doubt I'm "over working the injectors". lol . . .
So with 59psi @ 85-90% duty on the 440's is good for over 285whp.

http://www.hondata.com/techfuelpump.html

one of the biggest halfass places I know of is Inline Pro and even they do valve springs on boosted motors

chance are this is just going to go on and on and really I could care less

its a clean looking car hope you have fun with it and welcome to the board

Back