Need opinion about a girl (no drama yet)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that picture sucks
F

i'd say go for it
good luck
and on with the drama
Why exactly does the pic suck? And I did notice the ring too, idk. Whatever.

As for my AIM lingo, It's more relaxed than the way I type here, but I don't see it as overly omfg..lol..bff...omg.

As for the quiet approach... I believe she just wants to avoid drama if nothing comes of this. I went through the same situation last August. Hooked up with my female roommate who was also my friend's ex. Nothing really came of it, were still friends, and she is now back with him and happy. We kept it quiet and it worked out well for both of us.

AIM conversation from tonight:
Meg: yea... and you were right.. i'm still going a little outside my box here.. breaking one of my rules ("See what you made me do?!" type of comment. She's draggin something along)
Meg: hence the reason i think you are a gentleman in disguise lol (Yeah right, anywho...)
Meg: just need someone to bring out the best in you (What a tease. I would tell her at this point to drink bleach)
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: wat rule is that?
Meg: dont become attracted to ur friends' ex.... because they are wayyyy off limits
....... ("See what you're making me do? You owe it to me to ask few questions and play along)
Meg: it just makes me feel like a really bad (Again with the passive aggressive shit) person
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: but at the same time, u have to do wat u think could/would make u happy (This confirms for her that you're so afraid of scaring the rabbit away, you will gladly wait for her to enact her next plan..... Which is ...)
Meg: yea.. its just difficult when ur not sure what the outcome is going to be.. ya know?(BINGO!)(I may have a sure thing going on without you)
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: na i completely understand (I'll say what I need to not scare you away)
Meg: see... over analyzing
Meg: i say we just go with the flow on this one.... but quietly for now (I have something on the back burner, it may or may not work out - but I want you to be there when it doesn't.)
lHoRnYtHiRtEeNl: im overanalyzing too, but i agree (Complete lie)
Meg: cool

seems like we were on the same page.

Wow you're fuckin stupid.

I think she looks good in the picture, stupid pose or not.

And Cel while I see the points you made, I think you are really the one over analyzing the situation.

So your ex is a whore who gets sloshed at the same bar? Big whooptie doo. She won't give a shit and if she does, you can slap her like the ho she is. Am I right?

So your ex is a whore who gets sloshed at the same bar? Big whooptie doo. She won't give a shit and if she does, you can slap her like the ho she is. Am I right?
Not the same bar. When I was down at school I really only went to the bar if I was dragged there or if it was somebody's b-day or something. Even back home I don't go much more. My ex lives at "the bar". Where ever that bar may be, she is there a few nights a week.

I just don't see the point in going to a crowded place, to wait longer, pay more, and talk to the same people I would if I was in my living room. I guess it's because I don't go to the bar looking for girls that it seems somewhat dumb. I've learned the bar girls are pretty much all the same. But don't get me wrong, I like chill bars where I can hear myself think and hear what people are saying without having them yell in my ear.

Who knows, I'm just seeing what happens here with no pressure or expectations.

or she is showing off the ring on the forbidden finger :ph34r:

for the record, i am single and have 10 fingers and i wear wtfe i want on any one of them at any given time. were i to get married or whatnot i'd probably comply with the social norms at that point. maybe she does the same? :shrug2:

I think she looks good in the picture, stupid pose or not.

And Cel while I see the points you made, I think you are really the one over analyzing the situation.

there is really no such thing as "over analysing" anything. you keep widdling it down until it makes sense. not the truth, that's a completely different formula .

there is really no such thing as "over analysing" anything. you keep widdling it down until it makes sense. not the truth, that's a completely different formula .
Not exactly getting what your saying. At this point all we have done is admit to one another that there is a mutual attraction, both mentally and physically. Were going to hang out and see where it goes. If I get a gf, cool. If I get a friend, cool. If I get a fling, cool. At this point I feel I'm already in the black. This girl disliked me and never talked to me before last week because of things mutual parties said about the both of us. If I walk out of this with this girl simply knowing that I wasn't the bad guy she thought I was, I'm still on top.

I'm still on top.

Well, you're not "on top" but you're still ok. And you'll be ok. It's not like you're leaving your life behind to be with this chick. That wouldn't be ok.

I'm not saying you're getting played either - What's going on here is a matter of the human condition to always win. She wants to win. And she isn't taking the chance right off the bat because she's working on something in the background, and wants you around in case that falls through.

And if you're ok with that, then that's ok. I think it's a bit cowardly, but having said that - it's also what most humans do.

Celerity, from what was said here, she's not working him over and does not have anyone on the back burner.

I know you subscribe to the golden parachute theory, but given the facts we were given here, that certainly doesn't appear to be the case.

She's pussy footing, just like he is, not because they have 3 other people waiting on the other end but because they're both scared to take the "leap" and put themselves outside of their comfort zones, without confirmation that they are mutually interested.

A modified golden parachute theory applies here when both individuals are courting one another. In order to eliminate the fear of rejection you feel the situation out and essentially ask someone to be with you, in many different ways except for a direct approach. As soon as they know they have one another in each other's pocket, then one finally grows the confidence and asks the other one out or to be their significant other.

This is a typical college relationship or situation. It may work out, it may not. You'll probably see each other for awhile before you figure out what will be the case. For the record, if you pull some of the dumb shit you've posted about before and act immature and go and screw the girl early on in the relationship, then the relationship will be doomed to a relationshit. Keep your dick in your pants and act like a big boy if you want this to work. I've been there, I've been in both situations and know that too many times the relationship just becomes about physical attraction to overcompensate for a lack of strong emotional and mental connection.

I had a "date" with her tonight. Went out for hibachi then back to her house and watched "Atonement" and "The Heartbreak Kid". Conversation was great all night and I just felt comfortable. Before I left we kissed then I got a good night kiss when I did. The initial attraction is still there but were being smart about it and still taking our time.

I had a "date" with her tonight. Went out for hibachi then back to her house and watched "Atonement" and "The Heartbreak Kid". Conversation was great all night and I just felt comfortable. Before I left we kissed then I got a good night kiss when I did. The initial attraction is still there but were being smart about it and still taking our time.

Right on buddy. Hope it works out for you man.

good shit..hope all goes well(or atleast how u want it)

Back