Need opinion about a girl (no drama yet)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Suggestive txts work well. I'm the king of suggestive txts.

"I look forward to seeing _____ more of you"
(Spaces added on purpose)

Finding the cure to female confusion would be great right now. I actually needed to hang my heavy bag today to get out some frustration.

ahhhh... lemme guess.... "i like you.... im just not really sure what i want right now...."

it might not be too late

chloroform9tu4pk.jpg

Finding the cure to female confusion would be great right now. I actually needed to hang my heavy bag today to get out some frustration.

You wouldn't have any of these problems if you had a bike.

What happened ? You wanna talk about confusion ? Did you READ how I got dumped 2 weeks ago ?

I'm still fuckin reeling from that.

i'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that the thread title is no longer true..................

DramaLlama.jpg

ahhhh... lemme guess.... "i like you.... im just not really sure what i want right now...."
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!! No other people in the picture or anything like that. She is literally confused, doesn't know what she wants, but thinks we should be just friends for the time being.

I hit the heavy bag for so long that 6 of my 8 knuckles are cut up, even while wearing gloves. But did get some good cardio in and got out a little aggression that was left in the tank too.
You wouldn't have any of these problems if you had a bike.
I actually had a dream Friday night that I bought a ratty yellow bike. As shitty as the bike was, I still really enjoyed the dream.
should have hit it when you had the chance
Read the thread, I did. It was good. She also complemented me on my 3 hour performance. Thank you Coors Original.

Realistically, nothing has changed. I'm still just trying to remain cool, see what happens, and go with the flow.

You should post naked pics of her in the girlfriend pic thread.

Because its just the right thing to do.

freak.

i have 18 knucles. what happened to your other 10?
You know what I mean. You have 4 knuckles on each hand that do most of the hitting, I cut up all but the ones on my two index fingers.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!! No other people in the picture or anything like that. She is literally confused, doesn't know what she wants, but thinks we should be just friends for the time being.

Read the thread, I did. It was good. She also complemented me on my 3 hour performance. Thank you Coors Original.

I hate to be the one, but, no girl ever says this and means it. There is no confusion. People tear down walls and abandon their families to be with someone that they are into. Homes are wrecked and countries go to war over unbridled lust/attraction. If she's not into you, she's not, but she's too much of a coward. What is there to be confused about? Sounds pretty simple to me. It's probably because you spent three hours romancing her vag when all she wanted was to get brutally railed for 20 minutes. Next time try putting it in the wrong hole then shooting one on her back 15 sec. later. That'll impress her!;)

Back