Need opinion about a girl (no drama yet)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gotta take this one in 2 parts

first
Celerity take on it : Be yourself. It's all a matter of chance.

:werd:

second
There is nothing you can do to increase the odds.

there are things you can do to increase your odds of meeting someone... and things you can do to increase your odds of scoring a "hook up"... unfortunately these same things drastically decrease your chances of finding a meaningful relationship that lasts longer than it takes to get some headymomo in the parking lot and maybe a meaningless fuck or 3... sooner than later it will turn into a dramafest and will leave you pissed off and lonely looking for the next meaningless hook up

so if you are just looking for sex... then yes there are things that can be done to increase your chances for success... if you are looking for lasting companionship... then you need to be yourself and roll the dice

Indeed. Acts can get you attention from the opposite sex (I'm like James Bond, baby) but you have to keep up the lie, and then everyone just gets fed up with your lying ass (I said 'I like James Bond!')

And then you're no better than the lying people you say you hate.

Hey whatever man. At least you're not surprising her.

The Youngins seem to crave drunk people calling them. the girls I talk to are CONSTANTLY "Oh, I'm drinking and totally drunk!" and when I get there they haven't even been drinking. Just acting stupid. Can't figure it out, but it's happened with like 4 of them.

So tonight we exchanged some texts...

Me-I know you no longer have the interest in me that you once did and I think I would be wasting my breath arguing my case. But for my piece of mind, can you explain what events happened and how we got from point A, the last time we hung out, to point B, the way things stand now?

Her-Matt (her ex) called and asked me to dinner... just to catch up. I went and realized that I'm not even close to being over him. And I'd rather have a bad day with him, then a good day with anyone else. And I'm sorry you got caught in the middle of that but I don't think it'll ever be different.

Me-Well thank you for your belated honesty. I cant be mad at that.

Shit, fuck, cunt, god damn, son of a bitch. If is wasn't 12am and everyone in my house wasn't asleep I would go in the garage and hit the bag for a good hour. And I already went to the gym and hit the bag for a half hour today.

Someone needs to put this girl out of her misery. If you'd rather have a "bad day" with someone than a good day with anyone else...

that's alright when she calls you crying because he hit her tell her you'd rather rub your balls in icy hot than save her dumbass from her own decision... that's just fucking stupid

Someone needs to put this girl out of her misery. If you'd rather have a "bad day" with someone than a good day with anyone else...
agreed.

argh. she leaves me with a speechless gut pit and i'm just some dumb girl on the intardnet. hit the bag a few times for me too. what a helpless sitch for you. :(

Ya. I hope she can still sleep at night knowing that she let someone she doesn't even like have control over her. If she is that spineless then you want nothing to do with her anyway.

Whatever, I know what I bring to the table. If she doesn't want to be part of it, that is her loss. Of course, I know the horrors of going back to an ex. I guess she still has to learn.

Whatever, I know what I bring to the table. If she doesn't want to be part of it, that is her loss. Of course, I know the horrors of going back to an ex. I guess she still has to learn.

exactly. He is her Ex for a reason. I have learned the hard way that if you and someone break up 99% of the time its for the better

exactly. He is her Ex for a reason. I have learned the hard way that if you and someone break up 99% of the time its for the better

Ya, and if it ever ends up working, it wasn't until 5, 10, or 15 years later after you both grew up. It's not gooing to be within 1 or 2 years for sure.

I'm still not really mad. Like I said on page 1 or 2, this girl didn't like me as of April because of what she had heard about me. I'm in the black just because she now knows that I'm a decent guy now. It's only bitter sweet because it went further than I thought it could then kind of got dropped out of the blue.

Every girl is nuts, even your mother and my mother. There are varying degrees and dating is really just a man's means of figuring out what level he can deal with.

Every girl is nuts

True, true, and true again.

Phyregod brings up a great point and this is something I have believed and preached for a while:

A relationship will only be as good as it's start. This doesn't mean that if you dislike someone after the first impression that they will not work for you, rather, if upon formally entering into the exchange of a relationship, there are already road blocks, snags, issues, etc, the likelihood of them being resolved and the exchange becoming healthy and beneficial to both parties is slim. In order to have a good relationship, you need to have a great start! The two people need to be irrepressibly enthusiastic about each other.

Back