Need opinion about a girl (no drama yet)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guessed wrong :) I get no callback, no apology, the memory fades as new things occupy.

The Celerity Body Mod Initiative is taking up most of my computing power these days.

meh.. fuck both of em..
get you a gal that'll ride beside you, not with you :)

Considered, Counter-consideration:

A motorcycling female is rare. One that rides to the degree that I do is rarer. This is important, perhaps more so to me than the first.
One that keeps up with me socially. Rare.
One that keeps up with me intellectually. Rare.
One that excites me and stirs my desire. Not so rare.
One that agrees with me politically. Rare.

Something has to give, or else I'll only have Ann Coulter.

Considered, Counter-consideration:

A motorcycling female is rare. One that rides to the degree that I do is rarer. This is important, perhaps more so to me than the first.
One that keeps up with me socially. Rare.
One that keeps up with me intellectually. Rare.
One that excites me and stirs my desire. Not so rare.
One that agrees with me politically. Rare.

Something has to give, or else I'll only have Ann Coulter.
true, something does have to give. It's hard to find someone when you're unwilling to compromise. Ann Coulter??? You gotta be kidding me, seems like a fridigid bitch IMO. Only way to get her hot and wet is napalm.

Well outside of the "I want someone perfect" I've decided to instead just learn to adapt. I'm naturally attracted to complete raving, insane, Fiery bitches. My better judgement takes over, and I pursue friendly nice girls instead.

I never got a waterbed with my ex because her side would freeze.

Feh. Fantasy talk. Until I see a naked woman that wants the slightest to do with me, it's all unicorns and dragons.

ahem... not all of you..
1164343.jpg

i wouldn't call again, the ball is obviously in her court. let her stew it out. respond to her if she makes any effort or move...but i'd give her space or rope, whichever she turns it into.
I never called. As much as I want to call her, rationally I need her to call me. Me pursuing with no regard for anything wont change her mind. Let's just see how things work out.

My new favorite quote, from one of my friends when he was blackout drunk the other night (literally did not remember saying it the next day). In response to a friend hooking up with a girl that another kid was interested in, he said, "Women are Gazelles. They move together, eat together, but when you get down to it... their just there to protect themselves, they could give a shit about the other gazelles. Men are Lions. We want a fucking gazelle and it's every lion for himself."

"Women are Gazelles. They move together, eat together, but when you get down to it... their just there to protect themselves, they could give a shit about the other gazelles. Men are Lions. We want a fucking gazelle and it's every lion for himself."

Pure.
Fucking.
Genious.

Cel's gonna be mad he didn't say it first :p

My new favorite quote, from one of my friends when he was blackout drunk the other night (literally did not remember saying it the next day). In response to a friend hooking up with a girl that another kid was interested in, he said, "Women are Gazelles. They move together, eat together, but when you get down to it... their just there to protect themselves, they could give a shit about the other gazelles. Men are Lions. We want a fucking gazelle and it's every lion for himself."

your friend wouldnt happen to be Christopher Walken would he??? cuz that really sounds like some shit he would say

Viva la Brilliance !

Never a more true thing uttered, It's accurate, succinct, and repeatable in nature. This statement is rock solid and perfect.

I never called. As much as I want to call her, rationally I need her to call me. Me pursuing with no regard for anything wont change her mind. Let's just see how things work out.
I'm not saying you should call her by any means but if you don't contact her then she most likely won't call you. Women are used to being chased, they like it. Even if she is not interested in the guy it gives them that certain attention that they desire. They have it stuck in their minds that a guy should pursue the female and if they don't, well, it's their loss.

At least that's my take on it, I don't know this girl at all maybe she's different...

Celerity take on it : Be yourself. It's all a matter of chance. There is nothing you can do to increase the odds.

Back