New Girl, Need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea where either of those are or even how close they are to Ft.Myers or Naples. lol

northern florida, but hey all i know is orlando thanks to that magical place known as disney world my parents made us take vacations to growing up.

Once again... I'm not a guy... haha. You've been around racing as long as I have. Awesome. But... if you've been raised around racing, you'd already be track racing. Unless you watched Herbie Fully Loaded and thought you were a Peyton. :p Ok, all kidding aside... not bad on the numbers. What's your 60'?

welcome...and fix your myspace link...you have myspace.com typed twice in the link...just thought id help you out with that...;)

To the guy who asked why I'm getting rid of my celica, its a 96, its old and I was offered a brand new convertible of my choice for my scholarship, would you take that offer or stay with the celi? lol

S2000 FTW!

Welcome by the way! :D

I built my ex's 2004 GT Mustang from bone stock, took it to the track and ran it stock at a 13.9 then I put 4.10's, minor bolt on's, cold air intake, did his x-pipe and h-pipe, and a couple other minor things and then ran it again at a 12.5
interesting...

Welcome aboard, but I take it you won't be around much longer since you're inquiring about other boards, and dammit you got your profile set to private

Lol there is a lot to reply to

I built my ex's 2004 GT Mustang from bone stock, took it to the track and ran it stock at a 13.9 then I put 4.10's, minor bolt on's, cold air intake, did his x-pipe and h-pipe, and a couple other minor things and then ran it again at a 12.5.

Not to be a prick, but how did you get a STOCK 14.7 second car to 13.9?

4.10s, I/h/e? and it ran a 12.9?

I'm sorry... I need to see this proof. Pics? Time slips? Something other than your word because that is just not the word on the street.

Welcome to the site, Meg. I'm not too far away from you and have been to Ft. Meyers/Naples plenty of times, but I can't say I know of anything to do besides hitting up the beach.... Same as the rest of FL =P. There's a Moroso close to me that I still go to every now and then, but that's about it for me. I believe an old friend of mine is still living in Naples who was a speed junky, I'll see if I can get a hold of him and ask. Whenever I was in Ft. Meyers, I was outside 24/7 enjoying the new beaches and scenery... What have you been doing to keep yourself busy there?
-Sean

Not to be a prick, but how did you get a STOCK 14.7 second car to 13.9?

4.10s, I/h/e? and it ran a 12.9?

I'm sorry... I need to see this proof. Pics? Time slips? Something other than your word because that is just not the word on the street.

Well for one, I'm not the one that ran it. He did, and he was dubbed the fastest (almost) stock mustang in the area. He was a GREAT driver and he got damn lucky, we went to the Ozark International Speedway track all the time trying to beat his records. He also tore the car down to basically nothing when he raced. And also, I'm pretty sure the 2004 GT Stock's run time is around low 14's to 14 flat. So a 13.9 is very very relistic.

Now add on gears, bolt ons, the h pipe, cold air intake, and becoming a better driver in general over the year and a half we peiced it while I was with him, yes a 12.5 is pretty outstanding, but thats just what we were :)

oh and I'll work on the time slips, but concidering I live thousands of miles from him now and we hate each other...lol I wouldnt count on it. but I'll try

Welcome to the site, Meg. I'm not too far away from you and have been to Ft. Meyers/Naples plenty of times, but I can't say I know of anything to do besides hitting up the beach.... Same as the rest of FL =P. There's a Moroso close to me that I still go to every now and then, but that's about it for me. I believe an old friend of mine is still living in Naples who was a speed junky, I'll see if I can get a hold of him and ask. Whenever I was in Ft. Meyers, I was outside 24/7 enjoying the new beaches and scenery... What have you been doing to keep yourself busy there?
-Sean

Sean, that sounds great! thank you. Your the first one thats really tried to help my enitial question lol. I really havnt been doing much lol...I know no one, I have been working out like 3 hours a day because I have nothing better to do and the club were living in (the club and the rapallo) has a bad ass work out center. And then tanning and laying out and driving around the beach and the new mall. :( lame. I'll pm you with my number so we can get in touch.

Well for one, I'm not the one that ran it. He did, and he was dubbed the fastest (almost) stock mustang in the area. He was a GREAT driver and he got damn lucky, we went to the Ozark International Speedway track all the time trying to beat his records. He also tore the car down to basically nothing when he raced. And also, I'm pretty sure the 2004 GT Stock's run time is around low 14's to 14 flat. So a 13.9 is very very relistic.

Now add on gears, bolt ons, the h pipe, cold air intake, and becoming a better driver in general over the year and a half we peiced it while I was with him, yes a 12.5 is pretty outstanding, but thats just what we were :)

oh and I'll work on the time slips, but concidering I live thousands of miles from him now and we hate each other...lol I wouldnt count on it. but I'll try

I've hung around with Mustang folk for 5 years. I'm pretty sure it's not. lol low, I'll give you; around a 14.4.

13.9s are for low altitude tracks with EXCELLENT drivers of 5 spd GTs who have the TC off. It's a rarity that a stock GT off the showroom floor will hit 13.9.

I've hung around with Mustang folk for 5 years. I'm pretty sure it's not. lol low, I'll give you; around a 14.4.

13.9s are for low altitude tracks with EXCELLENT drivers of 5 spd GTs who have the TC off. It's a rarity that a stock GT off the showroom floor will hit 13.9.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about it, I was there, I've seen the time slips. If you dont believe me, no sweat on my part. It's not like I was trying to impress anyone, I wasnt the driver. Just trying to find some car enthusiasts in the area, hense my original post. :)

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you about it, I was there, I've seen the time slips. If you dont believe me, no sweat on my part. It's not like I was trying to impress anyone, I wasnt the driver. Just trying to find some car enthusiasts in the area, hense my original post. :)

Not trying to argue. Just trying to get the correct information out there.

S2000. I love mine. :thumbsup:

Welcome to HondaSwap!

Which school are you going to down there?

yeah we were looking at some others but tbh, my family have always been toyota/lexus people and honda is just about as close as you can get, they are good little cars that run forever. Im excited to get mine :)

And right now I'm looking at Florida Gulf Coast, Florida State, Florida University and a couple from back home too like Mizzou and Missouri State.

-Reply back to the other comment,...you have the correct info. I know your not trying to argue but it honestly doesnt bother me that you dont believe me. Like I said, I was there, I saw the time slips, I worked on the car and put the money into it. Oh and there is a difference between hanging out with the mustang croud for 5 years and owning them in your family all your life, and working on them all your life. My ex's family were mustang nuts, his sister owned the new 2006 Mustang GT V6, his best friend owned the older body style V6, he owned the 2004 Mustang GT (the one I did all the work on), and his dad was on the waiting list for two years to be the first person in the missouri area to own the new Shelby GT500. So to say that I dont know what I'm talking about with Mustangs is kinda funny because thats ALL I've been around for 3 years (while I was with him)and with that big of a mustang family..im pretty sure they have their facts right on what stock mustangs can run with a good driver. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back