New mod on the fit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks like insurance Fraud, you didn't want your car from previous posts, decided to smash it all up to get another car, claim denied

attachment.php

Too soon to bring up old Neon ads?

:unsure: Maybe.... I will say that this picture would look way better with the Neon still in it instead...

I'm SOOOOO glad you are okay! You took a pretty good hit it looks like. I would have been absolutely SICK if this was my car. :(

that suv probably would have went right over your front frame rails
looks like the guard rail went over them enough as it is

better to take the insurance claim against you, than to end up dead
glad you are ok man

my aunt got into an accident a few months back, 1 car, hit a tree going 30 ish, and lost her sight

damn. Glad you're ok. Better to be able to tell the story than have to have someone else tell it for you.

Insurance > Buy one with a blown motor > K24 that biatch.

I saw this thread, and thought: it better be a rotrex, or a turbocharger.....

Then I saw the pic, and I was like "DAMN!"

Glad you're ok, and good luck with the insurance company.

I drove a genny tonight. I'm mildly impressed. It's a neat car for 24k.

Looks like insurance Fraud, you didn't want your car from previous posts, decided to smash it all up to get another car, claim denied

no, I decided that I was going to keep it and just buy another motorcycle, now it looks like neither is going to happen.

Last edited:
I drove a genny tonight. I'm mildly impressed. It's a neat car for 24k.

no, I decided that I was going to keep it and just buy another motorcycle, now it looks like neither is going to happen.

Did you have gap insurance? i assume the car wasn't paid off? When will you know the dmg

O yeah and Glad your ok lol, was to busy busting your nuts :p

Yeah, I had gap insurance. The car wasn't paid off completely, but it was close.

I will get the damage report sometime this week, or maybe early next week.

I really wanna drive one of those, but I'm pretty sure every dealer is just gonna laugh at me.

Fuck the 1-series. God damn I hate those things.

It's an all around bad car for me.

92stoccord: drive out here and I'll let you drive mine.

I love 1 series.

fucking love it. But I'm a pretensious asshole and I like to go fucking fast.

That's not that far... Maybe if I ever had to drive out that direction for anything I'll take you up on it.

If its a 335i, then woo woo.

Back