New mod on the fit!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hope you mean a sprain. A sprain can be sometimes worse than a fracture.

A fracture is a Break. They can almost be always used interchangeably.

Correct. I was talking to the lady about broken bones while reading the thread and had fracture on my mind so I typed it instead of sprain.

are they going to let you wear the soft cast for the duration? That would be damn nice. Leg casts suck

sorry to hear man, that really sucks
guess you need to be looking for an autotragic now

Fuck an autotragic. No way in hell I'm buying an auto.

Also, new boot:
149396_1595830068175_1608660018_1430426_4423935_n.jpg

my mom has got one of them boots from her broken ankle about 3 weeks ago
she hates it, but better than a hard cast i guess

Fuck an autotragic. No way in hell I'm buying an auto.

Also, new boot:
*Pic*

yayyyy cam walker brace... those are nice since you can take the fuckers off and have a normal shower... i was happy as fuck when i finally made it into one of those :thumbsup:

also. you can indeed drive in one of those... you just need use your hip more and move your whole leg... its not much different than driving with ski boots on ;)

yes lol. ski boots = no ankle movement
i'd prefer auto to trying to drive manual with that shit on my foot
probably has something to do with me getting older and realizing every road isnt a race track, and clutch sucks in traffic and city red light driving

thats because you are a pansy.
real men deal with it.
real men look at those red lights and see the good in that.
its just another launch testing. and the next red light, yes, that too is another chance to show your neighboring cars how its really done.

the bumper to bumper traffic?
just another excuse to smell the clutch in the morning.
to real men, that smell of burning clutch is better than fresh coffee and slaughtering a chicken for its eggs.

on a real man, the left leg is always bigger than the right, and the right arm bigger than the left.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Did I read that right?

lol yeah you read it right...
ive driven with ski boots, roller blades, below the knee cast (right leg), full leg "toes to testicles" cast (right leg), cam walker brace (right leg).... only thing i didnt drive with was the external fixator i had on my right leg... and thats only because it wouldnt fit under the dash to get to the pedals

real men deal with it.
its just another launch testing. and the next red light, yes, that too is another chance to show your neighboring cars how its really done.
to real men, that smell of burning clutch is better than fresh coffee and slaughtering a chicken for its eggs.
on a real man, the left leg is always bigger than the right, and the right arm bigger than the left.
like is said, i'm jsut getting older
i used to be all about ripping out PS, AC, interiors, driving as fast as i could anywhere i went
now i see cars parts breaking, wasting gas, speeding tickets, points on my license, and higher insurance
keep it on the track, and if REAL men want to go fast, the clutch is in their left hand
i'm sure the blown out cartilage in my knees doesn't help my opinion either

well said.

That being said, I still prefer a manual transmission to an automatic.

that depends on how most of your time driving is spent. I use to prefer manual when i was younger but now at 32, driving in stop and go traffic, i prefer auto. If there was no traffic or i had a weekend car i would get a manual tranny

It depends how much traffic you sit in everyday. When I was traveling all over New England for work I was glad I had an auto, I averaged 1000 miles a week. The trucks a standard so it was nice for a weekend car. Now that my truck is the DD I am still glad its a standard. I would go nuts with an auto. I do get caught in traffic sometimes but luckily for me most of it is going down hill so I don't have to shift often.

real men deal with it.

Very nicely put. :)
However- there are some real women that have clutch leg and shifter arm as well... right? ;)
And if that wasn't such an epic post I totally would have made fun of the right arm bigger than the left part... ... ... :ph34r:

well, fap with the left shift with the right. :lol:

Back