Official 2011-2012 NFL Pick-Em Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm not saying Schaub is as good a Manning, but look what happened when the colts were down all of their receivers last season (might have been the season before, cant remember). Peyton carried that team even more than he usually does. A good quarter back can make any receiver into a star. I mean just look at what happened to Miles Austin when Tony Romo was having a good night. Tom Brady used to be famous for being able to do the same thing.

That's all I'm saying. I've got a lot for respect for Matt Schaub and his ability to carry a team to wins and never get a thank you for it. Easily one of the best QBs in the league with one of the worst O lines in the league. Dude still stays in there and tries to get that pass off. Never ducks never does anything to throw off his passing motion. Just throws the ball and gets leveled like a pro. Thats why I keep picking houston even with andre missing from the line up.

I was just looking at everyone's picks this week, and our leader picked the Jets to lose but score the most points, and the Packers to win and score the least amount of points...........interesting strategy.

I like how Indianapolis is 0-10 now. I stopped watching after they were 0-3. I'm done with football until the superbowl. I may... may be tailgating at the game.

I wonder if they'll get in trouble for tanking the season. It can't be coincidental.

man, i suck this season.. not even close to winning a weekly pool.. so many damn upsets its ridiculous

I wonder if they'll get in trouble for tanking the season. It can't be coincidental.

The defense has always sucked. Indy was built around the offense, with the defense just keeping the lead the offense put up. Without Manning, who can read opposing D's and audible what he see's, the offense sucks.

Yeah I don't necessarily think they're tanking. I just think they suck. They're paying the price for not really ever having a #2 QB and thinking Manning was invincible.

Went to Denny's and saw this... BWUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA. They can't even give away free food :lol:

IMG_20111117_150349.jpg

Back