Official GT4 Contest #1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
WTF!! Im been trying for like 10 laps and the lowest I can get is 1.47ish.... I must be doing something wrong.. How do you guys keep the tires from squeeling??

slow in, fast out. brake first, accelerate out of the corner.

if you come in too hot, you'll understeer and cut speed like crazy.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
WTF!! Im been trying for like 10 laps and the lowest I can get is 1.47ish.... I must be doing something wrong.. How do you guys keep the tires from squeeling??

slow in, fast out. brake first, accelerate out of the corner.

if you come in too hot, you'll understeer and cut speed like crazy.
Take advantages of your turn Apex. you want to start out and go in, dont turn while braking that will fuck you up too lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah whats the lowest?

im geting there 143.471 :mrgreen:

EDIT:
dscf09509bf.jpg

the most recent proof

I have the fastest pic i see :snail: YOSh! :lenin:

my best lap envolved me being airborn :mrgreen:

Edit: i got me a pic of 1'43.029 now :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

heheh-- yup, the first right hand corner, take the grass and get some air. saves .5 sec :p

werent u guys sayin about keeping the weight the same, i made it as light as i could and that been workin for me the best :)
wonder if i get faster if i keep weight normal :ph34r: but i think its possible to get a 1'40 even, if u do every corner perfect, i mean i went in the grass twice on my best lap, but i still make it up

Quoted post[/post]]
werent u guys sayin about keeping the weight the same, i made it as light as i could and that been workin for me the best :)
wonder if i get faster if i keep weight normal :ph34r: but i think its possible to get a 1'40 even, if u do every corner perfect, i mean i went in the grass twice on my best lap, but i still make it up
ya, the first turn you just slow down for and hit the grass, that helps, its not relaly about braking on this course its just about coasting mostly. Its fuckin hard though, My best still stands at 1'45.

better hurry up man, but i dont think ill be getting better anymore :cry: my gt4 disk was scratched causing it to freze when loading so i bought a new one, but for some reason it wont read it, all i can hear is tha lazer moving...

less than 24 hours to go; get in those screen shots!!!!

here my best so far at 1'43.029, im guessin that im winning so far, cant help but thiunk someone waiting to post best time but.... :leet:

dscf09657li.jpg

Back