pissedoff: the album

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

And fuck. What are you doing online on a friday night. It's like party time there. Here nothing is going yet.

But I'm going low-carb. Skyy and Diet Sprite. :)

And fuck. What are you doing online on a friday night. It's like party time there. Here nothing is going yet.

But I'm going low-carb. Skyy and Diet Sprite. :)

Eh, I could have headed out to a club thats about 40minutes away - but then the dilema of who drives presents itself.

I'm honestly suprised I'm at home right now and feeling quite a bit like a loser, but whatever. I figured I'd atleast play cards tonight but nothing. I have a group of close friends that I grew up with that are either 21 and away or less than 21, and I have another group of friends that are all older. I hate having to ditch one group for the other and choose between doing shit.

@ school, I'd be home because its a big loserfest and those kids are all geeks.

More:

Outkast associate Killer Mike earned his own hit in 2003 with "A.D.I.D.A.S." He debuted two years earlier on "The Whole World," from the greatest-hits Big Boi and Dre Present...Outkast. After signing to Columbia, his first single "A.D.I.D.A.S.," hit the pop charts in March 2003, and the subsequent album, Monster, debuted in the Top Ten. ~ John Bush, All Music Guide

Yeah, Korn did it first... a long time ago.

Killer Mike MP3 Downloads - Killer Mike Music Downloads - Killer Mike Music Videos

welp, i bought a bunch of stuff. i gotta go back though tomorrow, i'm missing a power cord from my box. maybe it got left on the counter when we had everything open checking it out. The guy at guitar center was really cool. talked about recording and what not (hes doing something similar right now).
picked up a nice condensor mic, cubase, an m audio usb interface w/ mic preamp (this is whats missing the power cord) ... a killer set of headphones, and i bought a new guitar too. the les paul just isn't giving me the tone i want any more, so i picked up an ibanez for 225 bucks. i couldn't beleive it. that thing plays like an 800+ dollar guitar. built in d-tuner for quick drop d, and crazy low action. and it squeels like a mother fucker.

if i ever wake up tomorrow, i'm going to head back there to exchange that maudio box/pick up a power cord for it.

its on boys and girls

If its a m-audio mobile pre, it runs off of usb power. If you bought anything more than that your wasting money.

protools = works on a pc, dont know what you're talking about
protools = of course its expensive, its the shit.

Partin' Out The Sol

Bought a Del Slow
Hope it would be fast like whoa
but it hardly ran
because i never trusted my ghetto oil-catch can

I drove it around the block a few times
mashed the pedal, listened to the turbo whine
Parked it back in the garage
Thinking to myself, thank god it's not a Turbo Mirage

Went to go race it
All alone
Car won't start