pissedoff: the album

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that song sucks... i pretty much gave up on that for now, took it down... lol

i'm sure i can play snow if i wanted to... its not that hard. i just have 0 desire to play watered down pansy rock

that song sucks... i pretty much gave up on that for now, took it down... lol

i'm sure i can play snow if i wanted to... its not that hard. i just have 0 desire to play watered down pansy rock

the chili peppers are probably the most successful and important band of the last 20 years. they are the next led zepplin everything they make is a hit for a reason. and snow easy? id love to hear you play the intro. and what songs would you consider hard

its just picking with a hammer-on.... it sounds harder than it is.

U2 is also considered a successful band where everything is a hit and blah blah.

and hootie and the blow fish sold 20 million albums.
and america voted for bush, twice.

all it proves, is that people are stupid :)

RHCP stopped being cool in like, 95....

damn you b, you are never online at night anymore. i need to find a decent mic now and need some advice. i'm looking for something simple that will go directly into my computer for voiceovers. i have been researching them online, but i don't think they go straight into a computer. any thoughts?

any direct mic is going to sound like shit, as its going to use your computer's sound card as the processor.... and chances are your sound card was never made to be a recording mic.

i have no idea how to export this thing in track format.... the .cpr doesn't include tracks...

never mind, got it.

its 20mb...

can you poen .cpr files with your program? i use cubase... what do you use?

i took this riff, and finished it off.

Full track is up and together on my myspace page :) peep it. I'm stocked about it. came out awesome. Can't wait to hear this with some drums behind it. There's plenty of breaks in it for some nice fills.

blanco, i'm uploading the new package right now.... same directory as before... just strip off the .zip file name from the last pm

fuck the biggie and tupac shit... rock is combining the coasts :D

Back