pissedoff: the album

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm excited man. Hell I had no idea you played guitar.

But shit. In WA we have Wifi at rest stops.

The whole time this thread was up I was thinking, "Are B's album pictures that interesting?" But back to the music, definitely my style.

sounds good man...when you gonna put some words with the music?

Another two, maybe three, riffs and it should come together. I'm thinking maybe modulating Riff A so it's the same rhythm with different notes, something like every four times through the pattern or something. And at least one more riff for a Bridge. Tones and levels sound good, playing's sounding good, you're getting there man. :thumbsup:

yup yup. I need to sit down and actually arrange some stuff over the next couple days. Now that I have the recording process 'down' enough to get by, I need to organize my stuff and get all my counts together.
What I'm probably going to do is do a 'live' track with vox and playing at the same time on one track, to use as a guide to know where I am when I'm actually recording the real track for the guitar and the real track for the vox later. I'm 0 good at singing at playing at the same time. lol

little more work, and a little more arranging, and getting a bridge in there (i have a vox line for a bridge too) and this track might be ready for the weekend. :)
I still need to set up my 'booth'. the vox track I recorded has a lot of hiss from picking up sounds in the room and my laptop fan kicking on :p

I'm excited man. Hell I had no idea you played guitar.

But shit. In WA we have Wifi at rest stops.

yeah, i've been playing since i was like 14 or so. played in a couple bands in high school... had my acoustic with me at college and serenaded the ladies :p then, i kinda fell out of it for a while. i really haven't played much in the past 4 years, and frankly, I'm rusty. It's good to be back into it though.

The whole time this thread was up I was thinking, "Are B's album pictures that interesting?" But back to the music, definitely my style.

werd, it will be hard rock for sure. I'm not into watered-down pansy rock.

sounds good man...when you gonna put some words with the music?

soon... very soon... have the words already... just need to arrange everything together.

glad to hear it :)

I didn't get anything done last night. I actually slept for a change. i was out cold at 9pm.

:rawr:you better be this angry when you record this album cause i wanna hear someone go off. heres a chorus part i wrote off the top of my head you can use:

FUCK YOU!!
and this shit you do
FUCK YOU!!
i'm sick of the games you do
FUCK YOU!!
i shoulda stuck to my brew

something like that :)

rofl... naw, it won't be that crazy...

anyway, i got a 'scratch track' together.

I REALLY suck at singing when playing at the same time. like REAL bad. I sound like a pig fucking an ostrich :p
I was focusing more on my playing than my singing.
I over-dubbed the 2nd vocal line (the screams) to fill in the space....

and again, I don't have my booth set up, so theres still some bg noise in the mic getting picked up. And again, i'm in my condo, so i can't scream like i want to... so its like a half-assed whisper scream :p

So, if anyone makes fun of lame ass vocals, you can go f off. lol Whats funny is that i actually get a little better towards the end... but the beginning sucks and i know this. new vox will be tracked, and the guitar track is far from perfect too.

but, without further adue, here's the first ever sample of a song called Rot, by pissedoffmusic :)

When i'm famous, you'll know where to find the demo :p

http://briancummiskey.com/public/2007/01/rot.MP3

i gotta hear some drums in there...and try to relax more...it seems like youre a lil tense when your singing...but its a rough draft so to speak...tweak it up...

i was playing and singing at the same time... and its not natural to me. i'm not that coordinated. both the vox and guitar will be re-done. I wouldn't even call it a rough draft- more like an outline :)

i think hes referring to simon off of american idol???? i dunno????

i've been working on this track a lot lately... cleaning it up, adding new themes and variations and have pretty much re-done the entire melody to the vocals.

I'm finally happy with the intro to this track, and thus, i give you the intro to Rot.
The rest of the track isn't ready yet, so its just the first minute-ish of the track.

uploading to my myspace:

www.myspace.com/pissedoffmusic

Last edited:
that old version, sucks, and the song has pretty much been totally re-worked..... especially the vocal lines.

and yes, i know, i need to find a place to actually be able to sing.

I'm going to home depot this weekend and seeing what i can find to build myself a soundproof room :p

alright, scratch track of the new improved version of this song is up on my myspace page :)

www.myspace.com/pissedoffmusic

keep revising man...it sounds like youre holding back your voice...almost like you think if you let it go you are gonna be too loud or something...just let it go man...let the beast out!!!!!!!!!!!...lol...but it does sound better than the first one you posted...keep practicing...you will get it

you and building are a scary combination. Let me build you something in your garage or something man, you should only need 9sq ft of space to stand in for vocals.

Back