pissedoff: the album

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that old version, sucks, and the song has pretty much been totally re-worked..... especially the vocal lines.

and yes, i know, i need to find a place to actually be able to sing.

I'm going to home depot this weekend and seeing what i can find to build myself a soundproof room :p

go buy an enclosed shower stall and cover it with soundproofing :p

keep revising man...it sounds like youre holding back your voice...almost like you think if you let it go you are gonna be too loud or something...just let it go man...let the beast out!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's stated already numerous times that he can't let it all out and scream at the top of his lungs where hes is living at. Maybe take a day off and let your vocals rip when everyone else is at work. Just a thought. :)

I think they sound great so far B, continue to revise them. They continue to sound better each pass through. Anyways, I'm no musician but keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

I'm defenitely looking forward to hearing your complete stuff, once you get everything together and in a finished package!

Sounding good, man. :thumbsup:

I just got myself a Presonus FirePod, Monster Power conditioner, and an SKB-R4 case for $365 that are in great condition. I'm looking at Fujitsu Lifebook C2010 to run it and a Shure Beta 52A for my kick, Shure SM57 for my snare and a pair of AKG C430 overheads. If I save enough I might even buy myself a new birch kit to track with. w00t!
nice. i'm surprised to see you using a 57 instead of a 58 though...

keep revising man...it sounds like youre holding back your voice...almost like you think if you let it go you are gonna be too loud or something...just let it go man...let the beast out!!!!!!!!!!!...lol...but it does sound better than the first one you posted...keep practicing...you will get it

that's exactly what i'm doing. I'm trying not to be loud. and as you heard, i can't sing for shit when i'm not being loud. lol

you and building are a scary combination. Let me build you something in your garage or something man, you should only need 9sq ft of space to stand in for vocals.
naw, i don't want it in the garage. no room with the bimmer in there. I'm just going to foam up a couple sheets of plywood or something... make a box in my office. couple screws and some tape. I should be able to handle it :p

go buy an enclosed shower stall and cover it with soundproofing :p
heh, too much money.

I think he's stated already numerous times that he can't let it all out and scream at the top of his lungs where hes is living at. Maybe take a day off and let your vocals rip when everyone else is at work. Just a thought. :)
yup.
the housewife next door never leaves. I work from home remember. Stupid bitch never leaves the house. they've been there and year, and i've seen her twice.

I think they sound great so far B, continue to revise them. They continue to sound better each pass through. Anyways, I'm no musician but keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

I'm defenitely looking forward to hearing your complete stuff, once you get everything together and in a finished package!

you have to find another location to set up your "studio" where you can be loud...if you cant be loud where you are right now...unless you are getting closer to finding a house???

once i have the 'room' set up, it will be fine.
the walls on my place aren't paper thin or anything, but i don't want to be rude either.

if i had a quiet exhaust i would. everyone knows they sing best while driving :p

I meant while it was parked in your garage. You don't have to build a soundproof booth, you've already got one with leather seats.

ehh, i don't really want to lug everything around with me. so much easier to just set up in the room i'm already in.

plus, radiance off the glass may cause some weird recording echoes and what not...

I listened to it.

The music was A+.

Vocals were the major downfall. Also, noted that you sound completely different than I expected.

Wow, was actually suprised a bit. B has a mix of Corey Taylor/Dave Draiman/Crossfade sounding melodic voice. Screaming on the other hand....well - its a great starting point B.

yeah, i fully admit to the vocals sucking ass. I'm working on it.
i don't know who dave drainman is.... but stone sour is one of my favorite bands, so i guess it makes sense that i sound a little like him :p

I'm headed out to guitar center to pick up a midi controller so i can track some drums and a real bass line (instead of the guitar with the tone all the way down that i used :p )

Yeah, you def need some sort of harder driving backbeat. Either a drumbeat or something. Parts of the intro, you listen to it and just expect something to happen...and nothing. Your vocals are good - its just you have nothing behind you to keep time, so they sound disconnected.

Yeah, you def need some sort of harder driving backbeat. Either a drumbeat or something. Parts of the intro, you listen to it and just expect something to happen...and nothing. Your vocals are good - its just you have nothing behind you to keep time, so they sound disconnected.

yeah, it might be a little long... i dunno, i will probably end up re-doing the whole track again. lol

david draiman = lead singer of disturbed
ass

i knew that :p

Doors.jpg

Back