Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mntdewred+Jul 21 2005, 06:33 AM-->
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jul 21 2005, 01:57 AM
mntdewred
@Jul 20 2005, 10:25 PM
Let me coat your valve covers :thumbsup:
[post=529258]Quoted post[/post]​

I already did :p :lol:

have you done anything to the other covers yet? :)
[post=529324]Quoted post[/post]​

Just cleaned them and stripped them. Next step is to sand and media blast them. :thumbsup:
[post=529368]Quoted post[/post]​

cool...keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Buy one Powdercoating Session and get the 2nd one 50% OFF! PM me for more details :thumbsup:

Excellent, I'm glad you like it. Could you perhaps take pictures of the cover installed? You can either post them, or email them to me. :thumbsup:

Thanks again Chris

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jul 22 2005, 07:55 PM
Excellent, I'm glad you like it. Could you perhaps take pictures of the cover installed? You can either post them, or email them to me. :thumbsup:

Thanks again Chris
[post=530023]Quoted post[/post]​

sure..what is your e-mail addy? My girl has my digi cam so i'll take the best ones i can with my phone... :thumbsup:

Here are some pictures of a valve cover I coated today in a Type R Red Wrinkle:

Powder is in stock and ready to be used :thumbsup:

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jul 23 2005, 11:22 PM
Here are some pictures of a valve cover I coated today in a Type R Red Wrinkle:

Powder is in stock and ready to be used :thumbsup:
[post=530295]Quoted post[/post]​

my hood hit my valve cover and scratched it up a bit :( :angry: :( ...but the rest of the cover is still in awesome shape :lol: :thumbsup:

How did you manage to do that? Get your digi cam back and take pictures. I'm interested in what happened. Let me know.

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jul 24 2005, 09:28 PM
How did you manage to do that? Get your digi cam back and take pictures. I'm interested in what happened. Let me know.
[post=530562]Quoted post[/post]​

Will do.

Hi. would you be able to do powder coating on motorcycle frame, swingarm, etc.? Thanks. Pm me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back