Question about Ex-Girlfriends

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What the hell, I'm gone for a few months and this turns into hondaswapdatingadvice.com. I will never understand why people get on forums asking for relationship advice from people whom most of them they don't even know. Whaaaa my girlfriend and I broke up and we still hook up and I love her and I just don't know what do to, whaaaaaaaa I love her man, I love her. Seriously only you know what's best for you. THink of the reason why it didn't work out the 1st time. Is it likely that reason will appear again or did ya'll work it out. If so then do what slushbox and myself would do, keep it friends w/ benefits while you shop around or play around.

Says the guy who has had problems with his baby momma, even online.

And slushed... give it some time. This will not end well.

Oh, so you mean like everyone of our collective past relationships on all of HS(minus those who are married). I'm living in the moment and enjoying it. If it blows up it wont be the first time. At least now I know the precursors to the explosion.

words to live by...never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die......
Seriously though there are a few good women out their but you shouldn't even be worrying about this shit until your in your late 30's or so, get out sample the world and the women in it, then tie yourself down, don't cunt yourself down early. Live a little.

Ex Girl

Drop her and walk away. I repeat drop her and walk away. It aint worth it trust me. There are better women with more class out there. She aint worth your time and money.

the other guys she's fucking actually taught her something.

I can't give rep to Nick again yet, but I can center this out as post of the motherfucking month. Nick quite frequently hits the nail on the head.

I can't give rep to Nick again yet, but I can center this out as post of the motherfucking month. Nick quite frequently hits the nail on the head.
The only problem is that there is nothing that is being done that is "different". The sex is just better. And my best friend nearly stabbed me today (avoid Colombian jokes)when he found out I was diddling her pooter again.

Oh, so you mean like everyone of our collective past relationships on all of HS(minus those who are married). I'm living in the moment and enjoying it. If it blows up it wont be the first time. At least now I know the precursors to the explosion.

...by precursors you mean herpes and another left hook, right?

It seems to me as though you're attached because you fear you can't find the pussy else where, even though you would never admit to that.

...by precursors you mean herpes and another left hook, right?

It seems to me as though you're attached because you fear you can't find the pussy else where, even though you would never admit to that.
Nah, that's not it. Finding pussy is easy. Finding good pussy is hard. And why is everyone assuming she's a whore? We broke up for reasons unrelated to physical acts of that type.

& what problems would you be referring to? Plus when did I come crying on HS about it

... It's not a reference grafted onto her character,

it's grafted unto yours.

Nooch.
IDK, I guess that's just the way I come across. But she is not. Did I worry about it when we dated? Hell yea. But I'm a jealous fuck. Shit happens, move on, get a fucking helmet.

IDK, I guess that's just the way I come across. But she is not. Did I worry about it when we dated? Hell yea. But I'm a jealous fuck. Shit happens, move on, get a fucking helmet.

Let us know when you start believing that and stop just saying it.

I love the people that say, "oh I'm not attached" or "its just sex", after they've had a relationship that was clearly meaningful and part of an attachment, previously.

I may not know your situation as intimately as you do, but I bet dollars to dimes that there's more than then "just sex". If it was just sex and you're as much as a beef cake as you claim and not worried about landing another piece of puss, then you would find another girl to fill the void nicely.

Back