Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Did you know that Fergie was on Kids Incorporated? A show on the Disney Channel a long time ago with another artist from the 80s... Martika.

Hey, here is another thing I learned while looking for gifs of the Playhouse:

keeponstacy.jpg

Look familiar ? She was in "Kids: Incorporated" which, for you youngsters, was an 80's singing and dancing show about ... I dunno, like 30 kids that could all choregraph instantly and break into a party anywhere they were.

The show was cool for about 3 minutes.

Did you know that Fergie was on Kids Incorporated? A show on the Disney Channel a long time ago with another artist from the 80s... Martika.
:shakeshead:

i was making the poke at Martika... she was on the same show as Fergie... worded badly. sorry. lol

Oh how I love trivia.

I never knew that. But at least it squelches an earlier idea: I thought that Fergie got into a horrible accident and they had to replace her face with most of her ass. I was wrong, she was born fuckin ugly.
this brought tears to my eyes i was laughing so hard
coworkers are looking at me funny, thinking the long hours are driving me "stark raving mad"
good laugh

Every thought pattern I have is now supplemented by a South Park Episode.

Attachments

• Me.gif
    Me.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Fun Celerity Facts:

Celerity is not a christian. Celerity doesn't follow any religion for worship, but has come to many of the same conclusions as Siddhartha Buddhism.

Celerity is not Right Wing. Celerity isn't allowed on that side of the equation because Celerity is pro-abortion. Not Pro Choice, Pro-Abortion. There is a difference.

Celerity can not be Left Wing based solely on his love of an armed populace.

Celerity is Lactose Intolerant. The worst part of this is his forbidden love of Fribbles.

Celerity's tongue is 3" across.

Celerity has owned over 60 cars in 15 years.

well, i was gonna PM you, but this is your thread so here goes...

Not Pro Choice, Pro-Abortion
where does this stance come from?
is it pro abortion for defective children ie: downsyndrome or severly handicapped?
or is it an all out kill the babies kind of stance?

your lactose intolerance hasn't self corrected, or gotten any better as you get older? milk used to make me puke, the doctors told my mom to give me more milk to make me better, i puked every night
i don't really drink milk, but i can have milk products now
fribbles are the mcd's ice cream deals right?

wtf? 3" wide tongue?
how's your verbal communication skills?
and how do you know this bit if knowledge?

I'm Pro abortion, for the same reason that I think that anyone who wants to get on a bike, has what it takes to ride one. Observe:

Lots of people talk to me with "I had thoughts of getting a bike, and I would love to ride one, but I'm afraid I won't do it right and I'll get hurt". The truth is, you'll get hurt on a bike only if you want to. IF you're of the mindset to ride a bike, then you're of the mindset to control a bike.

So, if you're looking seriously at an abortion, you're not the kidn of person that should be populating the world.

Vis a vis, a solution:

No matter their background, no matter their race, color, nationality or religion. Whenever a woman goes to an OBGYN as a first pregnancy, she's entered into a completely random 1-in-10 lottery. In this lottery, she is offered $10,000 CASH to abort. Now remember, these are rich or poor. If she turns it down, life goes on. If she takes it, then it's one more scumbag off the streets.

You see this here, I am obviously not pro-life. I think that some people should be spared the misery of growing up stupid. There are enough stupid people. In fact, like everyone is fucking stupid. But on the other hand, I'm not pro-choice, because giving these stupid people the choice to abort at will only encourages their hyper-sexual culture and following agenda.

People, not just kids, but people behave without regret because for years they could behave without retribution. Well under the Uncle Bucket Welfare program, that would be phased out.

Also, I would replace all car airbags with 6" double edged daggers.

0 car accidents.

I'm Pro abortion, for the same reason that I think that anyone who wants to get on a bike, has what it takes to ride one. Observe:

Lots of people talk to me with "I had thoughts of getting a bike, and I would love to ride one, but I'm afraid I won't do it right and I'll get hurt". The truth is, you'll get hurt on a bike only if you want to. IF you're of the mindset to ride a bike, then you're of the mindset to control a bike.

i have to disagree on this point strictly based on my own experience
when i rode i always erred on the side of caution... i counted on the people around me to do stupid things and i was generally ready for them and was able to avoid them
i never fucked around doing wheelies and such
i fully understood the concept of "there is a time and a place" and if the time or the place was not correct i didnt fuck around at all
even when i did fuck around i was on empty stretches of highway or out in the northwest corner of the state where there is very little traffic

my bike had a very loud exhaust and a retardedly bright yellow headlight next to the stupidly bright white one... i was going through a flat intersection on a clear sunny day, and was cut off at the last possible moment by some ass clown in a truck that "didnt see me coming"... i had just about enough time to get the SH in "SHIT" out before i hit the truck
are you saying i wanted to get in that accident???
i wanted to shatter my leg???
i wanted to break C1 and C2 in my neck???
i wanted to collapse a lung???
i wanted to crush my nose cheek and eye socket???
i wanted to end up with more scars than frankenstein???
i wanted to spend 18 months recovering???

im pretty sure i wanted to go to a concert with a bunch of my friends that day

i have to disagree on this point strictly based on my own experience
when i rode i always erred on the side of caution... i counted on the people around me to do stupid things and i was generally ready for them and was able to avoid them
i never fucked around doing wheelies and such
i fully understood the concept of "there is a time and a place" and if the time or the place was not correct i didnt fuck around at all
even when i did fuck around i was on empty stretches of highway or out in the northwest corner of the state where there is very little traffic

my bike had a very loud exhaust and a retardedly bright yellow headlight next to the stupidly bright white one... i was going through a flat intersection on a clear sunny day, and was cut off at the last possible moment by some ass clown in a truck that "didnt see me coming"... i had just about enough time to get the SH in "SHIT" out before i hit the truck
are you saying i wanted to get in that accident???
i wanted to shatter my leg???
i wanted to break C1 and C2 in my neck???
i wanted to collapse a lung???
i wanted to crush my nose cheek and eye socket???
i wanted to end up with more scars than frankenstein???
i wanted to spend 18 months recovering???

im pretty sure i wanted to go to a concert with a bunch of my friends that day

Nope, not what I'm saying at all. I am saying, however, that you are of the mindset to be on a bike. "I question my abilities, therefore, I must be able"

Well, judging where a kid will go by how their parrents act isnt right. A child will take on whatever their parrents teach them, but they will make their own decisions as adults.

What we need is a better, 100x tougher legal system. Burglarize a home, you die. Get cought with drugs, you die. Rape someone, you die. And we need one huge freakin prison. Put it on an island somewhere.. Or better yet, fence off Half of Arizona. Build massive walls and post guards around it. Then put all of the criminals together, inside. Let them make their own rules, Parole doesnt exist. You live a life of crime, you go to crimeville. Then you have to setup a life in crimeville. Take on a job working for criminals.. Build your own shelter and have it burned to the ground or robbed every other week. Grow your own food, because you sure as hell arent getting help from the outside. Then have your crops stolen or destroyed by criminals. This is the life you've chosen for yourself. Suddenly there are two sides to the coin.

If you could die for robbing a liquor store, would you be deterred from it?
If you could be sent to a prison for life for stealing a candy bar, would the thought even cross your mind?

"But its just a candy bar!"

So what. You steal, you go to prison for life. Dont steal.. stay out of prison. Pretty simple concept there. Why is this lost in our society?

Our judicial system is so screwed up it isnt funny. Murderers are making parole in 2 years because our prison systems are over-stuffed. Money hungry states bust the low end drug dealers, put them on probation, and make them make payments to the state for 10 years. Why dont they bust the high level dealers? Because that would fix the problem! Cant have that! That would cut the states income from fines and fees considerably!

People in california have the three strikes law. Mess up 3 times, you get prison time. Some say thats too harsh. I say, why let them get away with it twice before taking action??

Bah, I've gone off an a whole other rant.. Abortion just for the hell of it is wrong. There are people who will take the kid and raise it as their own. There are lots of people on adoption lists who are waiting for a child.

Now, I do agree with aborting if the child is brain dead or horribly retarded. There is no point to life, if there is no life. Personally, I wouldnt want to be a burden on my loved ones.. If I became unable to talk, think, and hold my own head up, I'd prefer to be dead so that my loved ones could carry on with life.

But thats just me.

Nope, not what I'm saying at all. I am saying, however, that you are of the mindset to be on a bike. "I question my abilities, therefore, I must be able"

hmmmm sure looks like that is what you said??? but maybe i am mistaken??? maybe i cant read??? bad example next time think before you type...

hmmmm sure looks like that is what you said??? but maybe i am mistaken??? maybe i cant read??? bad example next time think before you type...

Hmmmm.... I have no idea why I said that. Going back over the context, I meant to say "You'll only get on a bike when you want to"

I can see now how I got that response. Sorry, wasn't thinking before I typed.

Fun Celerity Fact:

On even days, Celerity is Yanni,
Yanni.GIF

on odd days Celerity is Amanda Tapping stuck in a time travel distortion.
314391268_cfbeb206e3_2.jpg

Back