Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tjose quilted jackets were "in" in Europe about three years ago. Now they're starting to die out again.

It's amazing how behind the times America is.

America is the last to start just about everything. Fashion, cars, design--just about everything. The only thing we seem to be rather quick at adapting is war and debt. But that's another story for another thread.

America used to be the center of trend and innovation. I blame the public school system and the resulting popular culture.

Popular culture is a huge root issue. It's impossible to detect, to name, to blame, and to tame. The only thing that will fix us all is a popular culture uprising - I say we all bring about the Steampunk Apocalypse !

and set fire to all the nonbelievers, which will now be known as witches.

"and what do we burn aside from witches?"

Popular culture is a huge root issue. It's impossible to detect, to name, to blame, and to tame. The only thing that will fix us all is a popular culture uprising - I say we all bring about the Steampunk Apocalypse !

i second the motion.

I'm trying to find something funny for 'steampunk revolution'... This is the best I can do:

408542_f260.jpg

Plus I found this awesome steampunk vader:

Attachments

• user624_1172795486.jpg
    user624_1172795486.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
I'm trying to find something funny for 'steampunk revolution'... This is the best I can do:

408542_f260.jpg

Plus I found this awesome steampunk vader:

I've seen that lincoln before pretty sweet.
first time i've seen that vader though.

HondaSwap Forums
vBulletin Message
Sorry B is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.