Renamed: Argue with ReDCiViCSi thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thisthreadsucks.gif

What stuff do you have to buy now? I do just fine with the little bit of spending money I have each month + rebuilding the rex. And if you're getting an evo 9, why put all this money into the civic when you know you'll be giving all your attention to the evo?

I don't know, I'm tired of fighting.
/unsubscribe.

fighting with who??
not fighting with me...
because i want a sweet civic, all the kids at my school think they have fast civics and i'm gonna have one just to beat their ass'

well i'm off lata dave

there's not enough :popcorn: in the intarwebs for this one... but i do like the retitle. this thread is full of :sniper: and the :deadhorse: is...well already dead.

Heh I live at home as a commuting student and this thead actually makes me feel good about myself. I'm 21, drive 43 miles each way mon-fri to school (which starts at 630) and I work on average 24-38 hrs/week.

And it may have been addressed before, but don't electricians need to go through a whole journeyman/apprentice thing before they can even get certified? My buddy from high school is working his way to being a plumber and hes still working under a master plumber. And hes 23.

Yep. It changes from state to state but its a program you do and you need a sponsor, or a union usually to enter. My friend recently entered up here in bellingham, but already did 9 months of tech schooling for it, so he entered with a higher pay grade at about 17/hr after 3 months of bitch work at like 13/hr or so. It's a percentage I believe of the prevailing wage in your area, or I could be completely wrong.

Yep. It changes from state to state but its a program you do and you need a sponsor, or a union usually to enter. My friend recently entered up here in bellingham, but already did 9 months of tech schooling for it, so he entered with a higher pay grade at about 17/hr after 3 months of bitch work at like 13/hr or so. It's a percentage I believe of the prevailing wage in your area, or I could be completely wrong.

No you are completely right. in my area it goes by hours worked. I think it starts at 50-60% of scale and works itself up after you hit certain hour benchmarks.

Rent $1500
Car $600
Gas... I never look, maybe 200?
power 100-150 depending on time of year
tv/internet 130
phone 55
Insurance around $300 another one I dont really look at
2003, 2004, 2007 autos. renters insurance, back up health insurance, road side and so on....
$90 for health.

Guessing its about 3K a month before food.

oh I also have an IRA I put money into and stocks but they are not a set amount.

How can I buy an evo9 with 2k a month, plus the stuff i have to buy....honda parts such as my new motor an turbo kit soon, plus going out an my gf...that spends it all lol. In a few months i'll get one though I PROMISE, there'll be pics of it on here. my friend has a sick one right now an i rode in it a few times an now i want one so bad!

Thats why she is with you if your family does infact have $$$. Even if your family has money no one gives a shit. There is more pride in going out and making it for yourself than having it handed to you. Oh yeah thanks for the entertaining post whoring.

haha this kid gets a thread renamed after him...thats when you know shits bad

Yeah this is officially the worst thread I've had the displeasure of reading since I joined this site. People need to learn when it's time to shut the fuck up.. :nutkick:

Rightnow they're poaring concrete tunnels that you can drive dumptrucks through under ground that are intended to be for water in the future.

Kinda like in Die Hard: With A Vengeance? Is Sam Jack there, too? That'd be pretty cool...

Some dumb ass' on here...

anyways sorry, i didn't mean to be born into a family with money guys, next time i'll ask to have to earn it? that's like feeling sorry for somebody that's poor....don't be mad at me because my family has money. it was there long before i ever came along.
and also my gf doesn't like me because of money, she's an only child and her parents have plenty of money an she's quite spoiled by them.

here's the pic.
l_16a925410631d94de99db92737a9b1bd.jpg

my gf doesn't like me because of money, she's an only child and her parents have plenty of money an she's quite spoiled by them.
What you don't understand is she knows daddy ain't going to be footing the bill forever. So she's looking to keep the same standard of life. :thumbsup:

She's an ONLY CHILD!!!! and yes she is a daddy's girl. I've stood right there when both her parents said she gets all they're money when they pass....some people....

Money isn't everything you know, some of you guys are seriously kinda fucked up...

Back