Rich's Street/Rat F100 Build Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, nice work on that wishbone. Was that all free hand with a plasma cutter?

Portions of it were freehand. I used a straight edge on the outside and some rolled flat stock for the big curve at the bottom.

California...and I have made friends with some talented people so I am held to pretty high standards.

Nice, should be pretty sick when its done.

Heres an old Chevy we've been messing with here and there.
156822_10150106009521763_744941762_7345326_5101138_n.jpg

Its on a Ranger frame with a 302 out of an old Mustang, chopped 4in, channled 8in to lay boddy on 31s.

He does look pretty creepy. We're building it for one of the Starboyz, basiclly he brought us all the parts and wanted us to put it together.

Was reading about the Starboyz on CL the otherday. I wish I had the 4 grand to drop on that Sportster. We should stop threadjacking.

Nice, should be pretty sick when its done.

Heres an old Chevy we've been messing with here and there.
156822_10150106009521763_744941762_7345326_5101138_n.jpg

Its on a Ranger frame with a 302 out of an old Mustang, chopped 4in, channled 8in to lay boddy on 31s.

I was gonna say I see a Ford motor.

congratulations?

Well I'm just saying, I have to produce pretty high caliber stuff considering my budget and resources otherwise I'll get called out on it and just embarass myself.

Remember this car from FNF:

gmp1803118.jpg

My buddy Neal did all the body and chassis mods. He works at Gold Coast Custom in Ventura. Just an example...you get my point.

It is backwards isn't it. I always thought it was built Ford tough using Chevy parts.

It is backwards isn't it. I always thought it was built Ford tough using Chevy parts.

This use to be a very common case (decades ago). The reasoning was the ease of small block Chevy motors and the abundance of aftermarket Chevy parts. But, as time went by, hot rodders had access to more Ford parts. So Ford cars are more likely to have Ford drivetrains in them now.

But I do think it is ODD to have a Ford Motor in a Chevy Body....Ohio or not lol

We built it on the cheap with what was available, ridin wheelies for a living doesnt bring in the big bucks, and he has a champagne taste and a beer budget.

Back