rip bro we all love you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hearing your story brought a great sadness to my heart. None compared to what you must be feeling but know that all our prayers are with you and your family. May his soul rest in peace and God be with your family. R.I.P. Timothy

Sorry to hear about your loss. It is very hard to deal with the passing of a close family member, especially if there is no warning. I know what you mean about never saying good bye. I never got to say goodbye to my father. Times will be tough for a while, but they will get easier.

My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones. I pray that you can find strength and comfort in your family, and regardless of who you worship, you will soon find solace in the fact that everything will be fine, and that you will soon find each other in a place without pain or hurt. RIP Timothy, our prayers are with you and those who love and miss you most.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Oct 14 2003, 07:42 PM-->
@Oct 14 2003, 09:42 AM
i never got to say goodbye, but i wish i had.

Say it now... he's listening.

:concur:
That couldn't be any more true... Great way to put things, Loco.

Just keep your head up, be sure to be there for your folks, they are going to take it harder than anyone, and also be sure to tell yourself, IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT.

He's still around, you just have to know where to look. :thumbsup:

Poor guy... He was only 19? Wow, he didn't even really get a chance to start a life... This sort of thing is really sobering. I'm sorry to hear about it, man, hang in there and don't forget to talk to him every once in a while.

R.I.P. Timothy

I went through the same thing man, its hard but keep your head up. Im sorry about your loss and our prayers are with you.

hey man, my prayers are with you. I never got to say goodbye to my father, and it was hard to accept that he was really gone. Just hang in there and as time passes you'll learn to remember all the memories you have together.

Sorry for your loss, I know what you are going thru, I have lost three people this year. :(

Just remember, he'll always be with you.

Back