Saturday's car shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I hate you.

BTW, going to put radio in it? I know some of last years models (if not all) didn't include radios.

04s dont. 05's do.
in fact, it has a 360 watt 6-cd in dash changer :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 20 2005, 01:38 PM
04s dont. 05's do.
in fact, it has a 360 watt 6-cd in dash changer :)
[post=463496]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you still going to go with that JVC deck?

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 19 2005, 10:42 AM
good call. the 6th gen lancers suck anyways. :)
[post=463128]Quoted post[/post]​

ya, your mirage would own me, LMAO. some kids...

nice buy B!! welcome to turbo + awd. can't wait to see pics! :) lets see how long you go before you start modding. i know i told myself 1 year, but ya, lol.

how much would you like to wager?

wheels/Tires dont count.... cuz autox seasons tarts before easter :)

good choice, b. i'm looking to get the new mazdaspeed 6 i think. or i'll settle even for a 4 door integra. i just want something to drive with 4 doors while i get my teg set up for whatever i decide i want it for.

i'm sick of driving it day to day... and want a change. went to look at a supra turbo for my brother yesterday. god i love that car.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 20 2005, 01:36 PM
wheels/Tires dont count.... cuz autox seasons tarts before easter :)
[post=463528]Quoted post[/post]​

thats how i started! got an extra set for mud/snow tires, this is where it beings. because i did the same thing, oh its ok to get these, its for this! haha, just you wait.

Gald to see you've got yourself a car that doesn't need to have any work done to it. So will the Sol se some life one of these days ??

Congratulations B! My Civic is still faster than your STi though. Get modding! :lol:

yeah, to be honest, i'm really not impressed with its speed. i mean, it moves out of its own way... but its nothing to brag about.

however, the handeling it offers is insane.

theres an s-curve here through a resoivoir split that i always would hit at rediculous speeds. in the sol and hatch, 65 was pushing it... theres no room for errors. you fuck up, you're in the lake. lol

well, yesterday it was nice out so i decided to hit it up.
5th gear, part throttle, just crusing, i hung 80-ish mph with out even having to "drive" it.

nuts.

go to teryville junkyard and try coming down to park street. the road is insane. you could try it now but the snow may cause a problem :p

im familiar with the road, but its not very fun to me. too much traffic.

its all about the northwest corner. :)

oh yeah,
noah asked about the snow.

lol

yeah, the bridgstong UHP tires on there f'in blow in the snow. lol it was 15 mph all the way to work for me today. i almost slid through an intersection... abs going nuts. luckily, the light turned green and I banged a right-hander and pulled away safely. :)

Back