Saturday's car shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy shit. i am not thread jacking, but i just got a call from an Auto Group here in SD about an auto loan. I was checkin out the WRX's online yesterday and saw a nice on efor 17500. It was on autotrader.com, and i applied for the loan, and they called and said i was approved. fuck, i dont know what to do now.

Overpriced?

well i think they moved or some shit. cause it cam up under the search for my ZIP. it says something about them moving. ehh whatever theres a buch here i could buy

Well as for the original question, for a WRX with a "new" trans, that's not really a bad price. You might be better off looking for one with a bad trans for less money and then do an STi trans swap though.

Private Seller
Estero, FL 92029

The ad says FL, but the zip code is for ESCONDIDO, CA

Somebody made a type-o <_<

Originally posted by B18aCRX@Feb 21 2005, 05:25 PM
Private Seller
Estero, FL 92029

[post=464127]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah thats what i think happened, fuckers. haha their car isnt gonna sell...

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Feb 21 2005, 05:27 PM
damn! if that weren't "salvaged", that would be a fuggin steal!
[post=464130]Quoted post[/post]​

even for a salvage, if it was just stolen or something, then its an okay price, i wouldnt really give a shit if its salvaged, this is a car i am gonna keep for along time. but then a gain they prob wont finance me for a salvage

I jsut dont know if i should jump into having a payment right now, but my corolla is not running, and i am currently either borrowing a car or else its all pedal power if i wanna go somewhere.

Tires- the 04 STi also had the RE070 from the factory. Hugh (old roommate) is still on his first set- but they're getting thin after about 25k miles, so he's looking for something new. Falken Ziex ZE512 is a horrible recommendation for that car! Bad Prowler! :D

The 04-05 changed the suspension geometry some and went with wider wheels- the 04 is 17x7.5 while the 05 is 17x8. They changed the wheel bolt patterns so that you couldn't put the 05 wheels on the 04.

Originally posted by B18aCRX@Feb 21 2005, 05:25 PM
Private Seller
Estero, FL 92029

[post=464127]Quoted post[/post]​

no typo, i just got an email back saying they shipped the car from FL to CA and its here, she said to come look at it if i want. damn, dont now what to do.

BTW thats f'ed up that they dont want people swapping the wheels like that. Its not like they will lose cash if people do it.

lol

:leghump.gif:

for the record, mine doesn't have gold wheels- it has silver :D so that stock photo is not right.

Way to go B! Welcome to the turbo AWD crew. I officially hate you now. :)

Hit me up if you've got any questions on that bad boy. I think you should've gotten the gold wheels, but that's just me. :D

Also, come check us out at awdpirates.net. We're mostly Colorado/Utah, but we've got some out-of-town'ers as well.

buttpirates? lol i think i'm all set.

i joined up on nasioc and imprezzawrxsti.com i think it is... lots of info there. it sucks being a noob. lol

Bah, Nasioc sucks. It's good for some info, but that's about it.

The pirates thing is a long story. It had to do with threadjacking at our old forum, which we split off of to release ourselves from the oppression of the admin staff. :lol:

Anyway, it's mostly a social forum, but there are lots of knowledgeable people as well.

lol, pretty soon, all of the mods and admins will be driving non hondas. Hopefully in 2 weeks I will have my scoobie

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 22 2005, 11:06 AM
lol, pretty soon, all of the mods and admins will be driving non hondas. Hopefully in 2 weeks I will have my scoobie
[post=464435]Quoted post[/post]​

add me to the list! i drive a nissan pickup <_<

Back