sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my soul!! owwww my soul!!! make it stop!!!

Omni Power makes front lower control arms for the CRX, but they are a bit pricey..

frontlca-01.jpg

8 pounds of un-sprung weight lost is no laughing matter, though.

This guy is selling them with a $70 discount.. Omni power front lower control arms! $70 off plus free shipping! In stock now! - Honda-Tech

Google 'em. $399 at several places.. I was just steering you that direction because of the hefty discount that was being offered.

yea, shes gettin there. i hate doing body work. its a dirty job but it has to be done. my boogers are so gross right now even with a respirator on.

Been there... Repped for the Epic Thread! Keep it up man, I am enjoying these photo's too much.

loving this thread man, good work and keep it coming. plus rep for a kick ass project.

what are your detail plans ? you gonig to do any intirior? or this gonna be a track car? i see the cage but are you gonna drive it when your not doing the indurance stuff ... and boost? post your build details you sparked my intrest ... thx... and its lookin good ( body work is a bitch and a half im in over my head on my rex right now)

what are your detail plans ? you gonig to do any intirior? or this gonna be a track car? i see the cage but are you gonna drive it when your not doing the indurance stuff ... and boost? post your build details you sparked my intrest ... thx... and its lookin good ( body work is a bitch and a half im in over my head on my rex right now)

for the interior, just one bride vios, sheet metal dash and carbon fiber door liners. for the engine, im just going to keep it mostly stock for now. some arp rod bolts, new rod bearings, new water pump. with hondata s300, i should be able to get about 215-220HP from this engine. i may do a supercharger down the line but most likely i stay NA and do some ITB's and some cams.

i want to register it, but registering this car is pretty much impossible in california. i may use my buddy's address in texas to register it, trailer it there, then trailer it back just so i dont have to put it on the trailer for every track event. id like to be able to drive it to the track. but ill cross that bridge when i get to it.

oh and ill get some more pictures up once i get some primer on the car and my kit from fastbrakes comes. :)

ic .. well 220 without boost seems reasonable with some tlc lol you going put all the stock glass in or use plexy or somthing (sence its a track car primarily) if you get glass let me kno if you find the rear wing window seals (the plasic that borders them to make them look nice) ive looked all over the internet but have found nothing. Ive heard that they are spendy,

anyone have any suggestions on what color i should do my cage? i was going to do red wrinkle but vht red wrinkle sucks and didnt wrinkle at all. it just looks gloss red on the test spray i did.

i ended up just going with the original plan and i sprayed it wrinkle red today. ill take some pictures of how it turned out tomorrow.

Back