Skyrim

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sneak behind a guard practicing archery and place a better grade arrow on him and they will continiously fire that arrow and you just collect them off the target

Just takes forever.

I usually don't take advantage of glitches unless they are really helpful. That one seems annoying so I probably wont use it.

I usually don't take advantage of glitches unless they are really helpful. That one seems annoying so I probably wont use it.

it's not really a "glitch" i don't think. It seems NPC's will use better weapons if they have it. try it with a companion. if you give them iron armor and dragon armor they will wear the dragon armor..etc...

Yeah but if you give an npc dragon armor they wont sit there and produce more for the rest of the game.

308484_294538523901851_271008419588195_1002030_417342331_n.jpg

Welp, my brother got me a copy of Skyrimjob (hehe) for Xmas, so I'll be joining this party later today.

I also got Uncharted 3 and I've got about 10 hours of douple xp on MW3, so it's a good thing I've got a week off of work, lol...

Wow, this is a LOT better than Oblivion, IMO. I hated how that first dungeon in Oblivion was so long and boring, but you had to get through it before you could start exploring. Skyrim gets you in to the game much faster and makes it more exciting with the dragon attack. The menus and leveling and all the skills are much more easy to navigate; I can definitely see the influence from Fallout 3...

Yeah..my only complaint is that at higher levels(im 48)...there really aren't any challenging quests or areas that I have found and I have been exploring the whole map and found tons of places...I think Sneak/Arch skill with enchanted and blacksmithed gear is way over powered. I can kill almost everything but dragons in one hit with sneak and bow shot.

Yeah..my only complaint is that at higher levels(im 48)...there really aren't any challenging quests or areas that I have found and I have been exploring the whole map and found tons of places...I think Sneak/Arch skill with enchanted and blacksmithed gear is way over powered. I can kill almost everything but dragons in one hit with sneak and bow shot.

Are you on PC or console? If console, do you have all the achievements?

I'm probably just going to finish the game but leave some of the achievements for a second play-through. I'm pretty much doing everything "good" right now - no bounties, didn't join Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood, etc. Also, I'm a pretty standard warrior type (Nord, some magic skills, but mostly focused on heavy armor and two-handed weapons, etc.). Next time I'll play "bad" and do all the "bad" stuff, and I'll experiment with a more magic/sneak-focused class...

level 30... only playing through once so thats it. running through all the little sidequests i can. still havent gone up to high hrothgar for "way of the voice".

kristen is level 21 doing all the nasty stuff so i should have a good amount of achievements.

Are you on PC or console? If console, do you have all the achievements?

I'm probably just going to finish the game but leave some of the achievements for a second play-through. I'm pretty much doing everything "good" right now - no bounties, didn't join Thieves Guild or Dark Brotherhood, etc. Also, I'm a pretty standard warrior type (Nord, some magic skills, but mostly focused on heavy armor and two-handed weapons, etc.). Next time I'll play "bad" and do all the "bad" stuff, and I'll experiment with a more magic/sneak-focused class...

On PC, i'll have to check the acheivements and see whats left if any. The game is probably more fun and challeging going head to head in battle rather then sneak attacks

Finally joined The Dark Brotherhood, probably the best part of the game so far ...lvl 57 now...i've been working on getting my magic skills up so i switched stones to learn them faster...got my illusion up to 70 by following someone for a quest and just kept casting invisibility...also alteraion in the 80's from

I understand now what you guys meant about feeling like you're cheating when you level smithing. I went from lvl 90 to lvl 100 last night just by buying up a ton of iron and leather and shitting out daggers for an hour, lol. Oh well...

just as an FYI...i installed the high res texture pack and this caused the game to crash constantly....I think you need Win7 64bit with 4 gig ram and 1 gig vid card to run it....

i have win7 32bit 4 gig and 1gig vid card

picked it up again, had the markarth monadnoch glitch but it was resolved FINALLY after visiting the shrine of talos and paying a guard there 12K bounty.

been running through quests, still level 42 and havent gone to see the greybeards :)

picked it up again, had the markarth monadnoch glitch but it was resolved FINALLY after visiting the shrine of talos and paying a guard there 12K bounty.

been running through quests, still level 42 and havent gone to see the greybeards :)
dam dude you need to get to that part lol

Back