sold the sho, bought a 76 hilux

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

For how much ?

$1800 firm, since Ive got it ive went and had it aligned, new tires put on the front, replaced the u-bolts and blocks, replaced the leaf spring bushings, gave it a tune up , replaced the distributor, its a sweet truck
893623_10152661901060076_1649598207_o.jpg

883388_10152661903515076_1901154794_o.jpg

I'll see what I can do. I'm looking to throw a ton of cash at the Cobra project, so it prolly wont happen, but if it does I'll hit ya up.

Worth that all day.

Haha Yea I know. But everyone's a low balling asshole to begin with. If I had some more of my Si shit sold Id probably wanna buy it too. Trade you some cash, my B16A and a ton of parts? :D

Also, just noticed the passenger side mirror. Whats up with that? lol I know a lot of 70s cars and trucks didnt come with one but wth is that off of and how did they mount it? Id rather see another mirror like the drivers side one on there.

I like the stache :dunno:. Would look better still if it was a flat black and like a brown stache though

1500? I had your 1800! Woulda even done 2k. :facepalm: Cel, what you want for your built 20R. I found a cleaner one for under a grand on CL.

1500? I had your 1800! Woulda even done 2k. :facepalm: Cel, what you want for your built 20R. I found a cleaner one for under a grand on CL.

a u-bolt broke during test drive, im almost glad you didnt buy it , because I dont need another round of neg rep when you get 10 miles up the road and the truck is unsafe to drive, seriously, I didnt want to sell you that truck, it had soo much cancer hiding it wasnt even funny

Ah. Da fuq. Thought you said it was only a little bit rusty in the rockers..? Wish you'd have let me know. I let my B16 dropout go cheap to get the money. Was wanting phyregods CRX as an alternative since I had a fresh motor and tranny to replace his bad LS/5 speed...

Neg rep from everyone!!!

Ah. Da fuq. Thought you said it was only a little bit rusty in the rockers..? Wish you'd have let me know. I let my B16 dropout go cheap to get the money. Was wanting phyregods CRX as an alternative since I had a fresh motor and tranny to replace his bad LS/5 speed...

Neg rep from everyone!!!

dont get your panties in a wad, I didnt tell you too sell all your shit, never once did I act or seem desperate in selling it too you, your the one thats been all over my nuts for the last week ? id say neg rep your direction for swinging on my ballsack

and buying and selling in the private party used car game, its first come first served, if you would have came to me with cash first , it would have been yours, and I wouldnt have charged you 2k either, or 1800, if I had the messages you sent me , quoting " you know I know we give you shit and all but really if I could flip cars like you I soo would" id post them bitches up, kissin my ass trying to be all buddy buddy to come fly from ohio to ga to get a shitbox sub 2k truck, get real, and get on with that shit

lmao. You also didn't say it was rusted out. And trying to get oics of the undercarriage (for good reason obviously) then asking what was going on with the possible sale ddoesn't really count as being on anyone's nuts. It's called keeping in contact with the dude you're trying to buy a car off of. I was trying to get the money together as you said first with the money gets it since you were really wanting another SLO... Neg rep me. Haha It's gonna hurt my feelings so bad...

:lmao: I told you Id fly down before dude had the cash in your hand and you said it was your boy so you would sell it to him first. And if he didn't want it then we could make a deal. And of course Id fly down there to pick up a rust free classic truck with a remanned motor for cheap. Tickets dont cost shit and Id still come out on top if I wanted to sell it up here. Haha

lmao. You also didn't say it was rusted out. And trying to get oics of the undercarriage (for good reason obviously) then asking what was going on with the possible sale ddoesn't really count as being on anyone's nuts. It's called keeping in contact with the dude you're trying to buy a car off of. I was trying to get the money together as you said first with the money gets it since you were really wanting another SLO... Neg rep me. Haha It's gonna hurt my feelings so bad...

you think I give a fuck about being neg rep ? seriously .... and all the rust was in the rocker panels, really wasnt anywhere else, but you could see a line of daylight at the rocker panels on each side, thats all I needed is for somebody on the forum to buy a vehicle for me, that I only bought to flip for profit, then get given a bad name for every little single problem the vehicle ends up having or little things found, I was still finding new things with the truck today, fuck I didnt even have it a month

Back