stimulous rebate payment schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you won the damn lottery? :hitler:

Only 700€. It was pretty cool when I turned the ticket in, the lady just pulled out the cash and counted it into my hand. I'm not rich or anything. I'm still kicking myself for not choosing 39 as the fourth number. :( (It would have been 7000€ then.)

Well, the money is helping me pay debt off, I don't have enough money to get a house even though this apparently is the 'perfect' time... housing is still way out of range since everyone is upside down in them, they're waiting until it's over... if they can. Big thing now is short sales. I'm thinking of just opening up an Ice Cream Store.

update
Economic Stimulus Payments Information Center

Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns Processed by April 15

Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting April 28. The first cycle of paper checks will be mailed starting May 9 and continuing through May 16.​

DIRECT DEPOSIT

Last two SSN digits: Payment will be transmitted by:
00 through 20 May 2
21 through 75 May 9
76 through 99 May 16

PAPER CHECK

Last two SSN digits: Payments will be mailed by:
00 through 09 May 16
10 through 18 May 23
19 through 25 May 30
26 through 38 June 6
39 through 51 June 13
52 through 63 June 20
64 through 75 June 27
76 through 87 July 4
88 through 99 July 11

LATEST UPDATE EMAIL FROM TURBOTAX

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If the last two digits[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]of your Social Security[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]number are:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Payments will be[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mailed no later than:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]00 – 09[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 16[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10 – 18[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 23[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]19 – 25[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May 30[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]26 – 38[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]June 6[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9 – 51[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]June 13[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]52 – 63[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]June 20[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]64 – 75[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]June 27[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]76 – 87[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]July 4[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]88 – 99[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]July 11[/FONT]

thats good to know... I thought that I wouldnt get mine til fall.... Im still last of the last but better than what I had originally expected.

this is cool. find out how much you will get and when you should get it. click the link

rep for me...i'm so cool...god i hate mylife...lol...
https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC&selectLanguage=en

thanks for the link
but....

this is what I got
We are sorry. Specific information about your Stimulus Payment is not available.

Possible reasons include:
* Your payment may still be coming, but has not yet been sent. Information will be available here as payments are sent based on the last two digits of the primary SSN shown on your 2007 tax return. Specific information about your Stimulus Payment will not be available until about one week before your payment is scheduled to be sent. See the complete Payment Schedule below for more information.
* Filing and/or preparation fees were deducted from your refund or you received a rapid refund from your preparer. You will be receiving a check instead of a direct deposit. Please see the Paper Check Payment Schedule below.
* You did not file a tax return for 2007 or your return is still being processed. Additional information about filing requirements is available.
* The information entered did not match our records. Be sure to check the information you entered. You may Re-Enter your information as necessary.
Remember, to qualify for the Stimulus Payment, you must meet the eligibility requirements. Please allow 6 weeks after filing your tax return before checking on the status of your Stimulus Payment.
Please note, our phone representatives will not have more information about your payment than is shown on this website.

I got my $600 today, but my account was $400 negative. :mad:

thanks for the link
but....

this is what I got
We are sorry. Specific information about your Stimulus Payment is not available.
i got this because i put my info in wrong. use your tax papers to help. also, try putting in "1" for exemptions. i had to do that for it to work for me.

i got this because i put my info in wrong. use your tax papers to help. also, try putting in "1" for exemptions. i had to do that for it to work for me.

I entered everything right, might not be processed yet since I am just about the last of the last when it comes distribution time...

*(edit:tried to rep for the link but need to whore it around a little more before I can =/)

I entered everything right, might not be processed yet since I am just about the last of the last when it comes distribution time...

*(edit:tried to rep for the link but need to whore it around a little more before I can =/)
haha, i tried to give you rep too. said the same thing. ^_^

Hey the last 2 of my girlfriend's social are 37 and she got direct deposit for her tax rebate but the stimulus money still hasn't arrived... :(

hrm weird; my last 2 are 38 and i got mine last week. did she file using turbotax and have the filing fees come out of her tax refund? word is that's causing some delays for people. :shrug2:

damnit.... i have a feeling im all of the sudden not getting one if you already got your dacheat, my last two are 10 and i haven't seen anything...

Edit: i did the calculator thing and it says i get 300 lol and my check should be mailed out before may 23rd..... hopefully/...

Last edited:
Back