Team 1320's All Motor ITB K20/K24 Eg Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey, I dont know how old the article was but did you guys see what skunk2 and import tuner did with there k24, k20 hybrid. They used a k20 block, with a k24 crank but the machined the crank to take b-series rods. They said it was good for quick revs and some other stuff. They stroked it and I think bored it aswell. After the finished they boosted to 700 horsepower. The turbo they used reached max boost in 1000 rpms it was nutz. Anyway just an idea if you want it and I would also try to find that article and read it.

Hey, I dont know how old the article was but did you guys see what skunk2 and import tuner did with there k24, k20 hybrid. They used a k20 block, with a k24 crank but the machined the crank to take b-series rods. They said it was good for quick revs and some other stuff. They stroked it and I think bored it aswell. After the finished they boosted to 700 horsepower. The turbo they used reached max boost in 1000 rpms it was nutz. Anyway just an idea if you want it and I would also try to find that article and read it.

who cares??

now back to the build.. anticipating updates..

your talking about the fit with the bc stroker kit right? bc kits use the same width bearings as a b series... i'm aware of it.

Last edited:
yeah the way I see it anyone can boost a car to 600hp with enough money and smarts about what their doing, but it takes someone with character and dedication to build an all motor that runs with the boosted 600hp cars. lookin for the updates :)

ok guy's i went out and picked up a new camera i hope this one doesn't shit on me cause so far i have had bad luck with them and my desk top, i dunno why? but better pics from now on yo.. lol... i hope so cause it came out the project budget!

i'm going up to Skunk2 today to pick up the new Pro-C Coil-overs that feature 12-way adjustable mono-tube dampers with some stiffer springs i think they are 1k rear... but i will confirm today when i get back. plus i will post pics... hehehe

here it is fellas...
CIMG0034.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

CIMG0036.jpg

CIMG0037.jpg

Read whole thread, took me a while but was hella worth it. This is one sick project man. Great work. Name you as my god. Will be watching this thread carefully. Greatest thing Ive read on Honda Forums. Fackin sweet build

Wat i want to know how do you get sponsor??? Besides that, loving the project the only reason i get online to see some updates.

here are some pics of the scatter shield i got from Jerry this past weekend at boti...

Jerry built :thumbup:

i dropped it off today to get powered coated silver...

IMG00056.jpg

IMG00055.jpg

Read whole thread, took me a while but was hella worth it. This is one sick project man. Great work. Name you as my god. Will be watching this thread carefully. Greatest thing Ive read on Honda Forums. Fackin sweet build

lol... thanks man keep coming back for more buddy.

Back