The Black 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So do you and your buddies just all get on a kick and by the same type of cars? Or do you buy a car and then find new buddies with the same car to roll with?

lol thats just my buddy zachs house, he has 3 turdboxes, pretty much who I buy all my parts from, he has a serious whored ammount of sho shit

dude... here's where my issure is with this car of yours... up until now, it was just a shitbox with a shitbox label and an owner that has a thing for shitboxes... bla bla bla... so you buy wheels, and modify that... but you cant fix the steering??? bragging about how fast a car supposedly is aint worth shit if it wont even point in the right direction...

car pulls straight, steering wheel is a little bit crooked when going straight.. not really a big deal, I just have it fixed when I go have it aligned .........

sweet sho wagon
PICT2603sm.jpg

38838d1127902292-sho-wagon-showagon.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not up on my Taurii history, but were there actually SHO wagons? Or does that term just refer to SHO-swapped wagons?

sho swapped wagons, never made a sho wagon, its a direct subframe swap, you can use everything off a sho, its all plug and play

picked up some koni's today with intrax springs for the front, - 2 dead coils, cant wait too put them on, picking up metal sway bar end links before I install them though
923117_10152801075965217_682274866_n.jpg

The video was shot mostly in CT. Surprised I'm not in it :)

EDIT: Might wanna ping B on this. This may be the car that owned him a few weeks ago .

EDIT: Might wanna ping B on this. This may be the car that owned him a few weeks ago .

The dudes pretty cool, he drives all the way too Nashville TN for all the Southeast SHO aka SESHO lol meets, I met him on st pattys day, he wasnt driving the regal then, but a cool dude nonetheless

side note, stock supercharged regal gs's are pretty damn quick, will make a mockery of most kids hondas

I have raced, and been beat, by two people who didn't even know they were racing.

One was my friend in my 1989 Pontiac TGP. The other was a woman in a GMC Typhoon.

They were unaware of my efforts in my CRX.

Oh also. There was a SHO contour at the meet I went to today. It looked great. But the guy driving it was a total chode. No offense. Ill put pics up soon.

Back