The NX, so far

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ultimately the money you give me is going towards a house.

Cheapnizz. I prolly won't buy this NX either. I haven't gotten my magical phone call yet.

truthfully, i'm going to finish the Civic and be done with it. I love that car, it serves me well. With my astronomical modding budget, that Civic will be totally awesome in no time.

120 mph for 120 miles, Must be able to beat an airplane from Hartford to Charlotte (With a layover in DC)

All while getting 35+ mpg.

The Civic is the ultimate modern muscle car platform: mine has NO options, is (or will be) very lightweight and will be able to haul 4 people out to dinner occasionally. The design principles for this budget block:

1. Absolutely positively MUST be the fastest f*cking thing within eyesight.
2. Absolutely positively MUST get 35+ mpg
3. No visible smoke, no smells, pass emissions.
4. Must be able to corner crisp and flatly
5. Must be able to do highway speeds within a reasonable RPM range.
6. Must start each time, everytime.

ive driven from hartford to charlotte, its impossible :p

all thats very attainable with an EF.....

those were my sh*t before the EG
5 EF hatchs
5 EF CRX's

I sold my EF armrest, EF hatch audio console (real thing, not a CRX one), and rear speaker pods last September when I got the EG.

Quoted post[/post]]
I sold my EF armrest, EF hatch audio console (real thing, not a CRX one), and rear speaker pods last September when I got the EG.

If you see these things again, Be sure to let me know. I'm turning to HUSCO in a few weeks for my armrest though. (Cup holders !)

As far as the trip to Charlotte - it should be possible. From my door to the airport, to the door of the motel room was 11 hours. My friend drove down there in an SUV in 9 hours. It should be possible.

That flight, again, laid over in Dulles.

EDIT: Where I took a piss next to Gary Condit.

i made the entire round trip for a transmission to henderson SC in 36 hours :)

well...use the money you got, and dump it into rings, bearings, pistons, valve, full gasket set, a little machine shop work like a bore, and shoot some my way, and I'll build you up Walters old block and port and polish the head, and a few other things..... :wink:

Back