thinking about trading down...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Now you just need to put some wheels on it. My suggestion:

ChromeRimFinancing.com : DIP Wheels - Dip D22 L
thumb2833D22%20L%20chrome.jpg

bahaha, financed wheels. nothing better than getting a loan for wheels.

-I just saw this

I looked at/test drove that exact car (color/package) before i bought the Mazda....they were "market pricing" it up $2500 here (on the automile) which broke it into the low $30k spot

The fucking EVO X GSR's are getting blown out at Mitsu for $31,500 WITH the sight/sound package (HID's, big spoiler, RF sound) AND 0% for 5 years....so I told Hyundai to suck my balls

-the EVO had 0 trunk space....so it kind of defeated the purpose

thats a good looking car though...congrats

noone said anything about a scion, ive nerver owned one but i like how they look, anythig wrong with them?

Guessing you're talking about a Tc.

Meh, its a car that wants to be in a higher class then it is, in the end it feels very cheap.

I'd put the Gen a few steps above it.

noone said anything about a scion, ive nerver owned one but i like how they look, anythig wrong with them?

3622862179_06dd429483.jpg

There's nothing wrong with them aside from the way they like to try to drive on two wheels.

i had a 2005 Scion TC ...i loved that car, felt very sporty, handled great...you got allot for alittle...and with the TRD Supercharger option I am sure they are even more fun...you can customize the shit out of it but who wnts to spend 35k on a scion lol....yes you cna make it 35k without the supercharger

Hyunday....well...I am impressed with the coupe. But I also remember my friend's P.O.S. blowing up and catching on fire lmao. I would like to think they're coming around...but wouldn't suggest doing anything until its been around a few years and any bugs had a chance to surface to the top.

Saw one at the drag event Saturday. He had aftermarket rims with street tires in the front and the stock with (what looked like) street slicks (I was in the stands). It must have been the turbo'd set up (b/c it was way obvious). Not sure what he had done but it sounded above stock boost and he was turning 13 flats in 100+ degree weather. He got off the line like shit though....maybe his clutch isn't good enough for drag radials or he just launched way too low every single time (I saw it run 4+ times)

Back