TLC, 10pm tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How do you have a 2000 stereo system, and a wall of DVD's, but no cable?!

There are things that are known
There are things that are not known
Somewhere inbetween lies B

Last edited by a moderator:
damn i wish i had cable; i have cable internet but no cable tv :unsure: ohwell i guess ill be at the neighbors house at 10

:withstupid:

i have cable internet, but no tv. im not paying $100 a monh for somethign i'll rarely if ever watch.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 27 2004, 06:05 PM-->
Airjockie
@Jul 27 2004, 07:05 PM
I thought you didn't have TV..... :unsure:
[post=368923]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a tv, i jsst don't have cable.
[post=368924]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, that makes two of us!!!

I've been too busy lately to even worry about 1hr/week of last years episodes.

I knew about this already, and I will be tuning in as well. I love parents that pay for cable that I don't watch. :D

SHOW JUST FINISHED

My thoughts:

The show was pretty good, informative, good entertainment.

:thumbsup: to all the Silvia's and especially the black 86 at the beginning

:thumbsdown: to all the people that work at APC - they just sounds sooo gay..

I was surprised to see that GTO with balls......damn 400+whp.....

if you actually have cable internet (like from the cable company) all you need is a splitter and a scrambler. Come on b!

Originally posted by Tbone@Jul 27 2004, 09:04 PM
Brian I live much closer to you now, you can come by and watch it on the 52 if you want???
[post=369010]Quoted post[/post]​

52" widescreen?!?!?!?!?!? :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

how does the splitter with the scrambler work? i had cable tv for awhile(free), like 3 months but after that they cut it. i dont even get a signal, so theres nothing to de-scramble.

My house had free basic cable when we moved in 6 years ago plus HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax. :D We ordered cable modem service only, no TV service, and when the cable guy showed up to do the install we turned off the TV's and put rabbit ears on all of them. :D Still works fine. :)

Back