** update ** on my engagement read up!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it is our apartment. I am the primary she is the secondary. But i cannot evict her because i hate my apartment. It is small and i dont like the exact area it is in. I pay ~800 a month for it. So i am signing the lease over to her and letting her keep it and have 15 man gangbangs all she wants.

Not

worth

the

time.

Go get yourself tested and move on with life.

well i have already found a roomate and i am moving in next week. Into a 2 bedroom apartment :) And i would love to kill her but she is too pretty to hurt.

remember as you vent your anger, that she is not smart. She may not be dumb, but she's not smart, she's not special and she's not even respectable.

She feels nothing for you, as she's proven. You don't need her.

sorry to hear bro. i'm glad you were able to bounce back and realize what you have to do. Its obvious she doesnt want to be with you so let her go. Its not fair to you. You only going to keep huting yourself.

\Good luck on your new life man. Me i'm still gonna do it. In ST goerge Island FL beach. Ive had some temtations lately but i'm tring to stay strong. The only reason i dont fall in is because i know how much its gonna hurt tosee my girl walk out on me.

let me guess, you've been paying the whole rent tab all along right?

I'd of kicked her ass out. Its your home together and for her to disrespect it and you like that warranted a good assboot out the door. You're letting yourself get walked on and if you do it now, you'll do it later.

Trust me, just get the hell away as fast as possible.

Quoted post[/post]]
it is our apartment. I am the primary she is the secondary. But i cannot evict her because i hate my apartment. It is small and i dont like the exact area it is in. I pay ~800 a month for it. So i am signing the lease over to her and letting her keep it and have 15 man gangbangs all she wants.

LMAO...can you say hidden camera? :ph34r:

Sorry to hear bro. That really sucks. Just move on and get the fuck out. And whatever you do, if she comes back to you, don't take her back.

That sucks bro. Hopefully everything works out. I too joined the single life, and its real hard, but shit it will get better. :).

Quoted post[/post]]
yea it is all good, i am working on moving shit out now. I am happy with the way i am going now.
Sorry dude, I went through the same shit :cry:
It was 4 years, just about 3.5 too many and a few months before i proposed... good thing eh.
Good luck, but remember what Stealth just said, NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS/DOES:
DO NOT TAKE HER BACK
Hopefully you're that smart to stick to that.
Removing things that remind you of her won't always work.
Especially if you're removing things you care about, then you'll re-relate two things.

Before you leave, cancel the apartment renter's insurance if you can... then burn it down.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
yea it is all good, i am working on moving shit out now. I am happy with the way i am going now.
Sorry dude, I went through the same shit :cry:
It was 4 years, just about 3.5 too many and a few months before i proposed... good thing eh.
Good luck, but remember what Stealth just said, NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS/DOES:
DO NOT TAKE HER BACK
Hopefully you're that smart to stick to that.
Removing things that remind you of her won't always work.
Especially if you're removing things you care about, then you'll re-relate two things.

Before you leave, cancel the apartment renter's insurance if you can... then burn it down.

you dont need no water let the mother fucker burn!! :shades:
forget about her, ignore her and act like you dont care. If you show you still care that what she'll use if she ever wants to get back together...i mean after shes done playing single :ph34r:

yeah, i am going to let it be. I am living with her till my lease starts on my new apartment on june 1st. My rent is paid up until then so i am straight. So after that i sign the lease to her, and move in with a childhood buddy and start my life again. I am not a player nore and i a guy who has the most confidence. But it is not hard for me to find a girl to chill with. I have an attractive personality... and hopefully it will get me laid!!! a bunch of times.

does she have a myspace account?

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, i am going to let it be. I am living with her till my lease starts on my new apartment on june 1st. My rent is paid up until then so i am straight. So after that i sign the lease to her, and move in with a childhood buddy and start my life again. I am not a player nore and i a guy who has the most confidence. But it is not hard for me to find a girl to chill with. I have an attractive personality... and hopefully it will get me laid!!! a bunch of times.
thats pretty much what i did. i lived with the ex till it was financially possible to move. it sucked, but as long as you see an end to it, everyday is easier becasue its one day closer to getting out. my personality is similar. i have never had a problem getting girls. the only drawback for me is i am a hell of a lot shorter than you. i hate that shit. yea but i had met tons of girls while i was single, and i almost never approached them, just smiled their way and they ended up coming to me. it was fun, but it gets boring fast, atleast for some people.

Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
thats pretty much what i did. i lived with the ex till it was financially possible to move. it sucked, but as long as you see an end to it, everyday is easier becasue its one day closer to getting out. my personality is similar. i have never had a problem getting girls. the only drawback for me is i am a hell of a lot shorter than you. i hate that shit. yea but i had met tons of girls while i was single, and i almost never approached them, just smiled their way and they ended up coming to me. it was fun, but it gets boring fast, atleast for some people.
That will never get old in my book.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
That will never get old in my book.
why? i guess i wasn't clear about what gets boring. ok what i meant was picking up girls and fuckn them for the night is fun but gets boring. hell no, being able to get girls attention like that will never get old. if you guys knew me personally, you'd know i am totally not a person to brag or be cocky. i am just honestly saying that it always works and girls always tell me.

one piece of advice i can give, since i am pretty damn sure its not fuckin sexy looks that gets the girls, ahha, n o seriously, eye contact and holding that eye contact for just a split second longer than yo normally would says a lot to a girl.

OFF TOPIC: anyone ever seen the movie Roger Dodger? fuckin awesome. well kind of. i loved it, every guy should watch it, lol.

Back