What is a RICE BOY?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teambypass

when reading everyone's killed stories, almost all of the stories have the word "rice boy" in it. It does bother me in some way. when reffering to "rice boy" are you guys refering to those boys from those countries that eat rice with every single meat. Dont get me wrong, but I cant eat anything without rice. Not all those stupid losers fly by are rice boys, some are cheese boys, taco boys, burger boys, pussy boys, and etc... well, just want to have my ideal across that it does bother some people. honestly, if someone calls me a rice boy on the street, I would beat the hell out of them and sue them for being racism.

Rice boy is a term that has been bastardized over the years.

A Rice Boy, Originally was a racial remark for coastal Asians that modded their cars. A lot of the muscle-guys came up with the term to ridicule them for two things:

Lots of the Asians there are FOB (Fresh off the boat) and don't speak too much english. They also bring with them bits of their asian culture - Like restaurants and stuff. They come to America, love the life that America provides, yet muscle-car guys feel that bringing over their imports and trying to compete against american cars is a bit silly. Also, They don't see the romance behind JDM spec'ing a car to make power, versus buying a fast car in the first place.

So modded Imports driven by imported people themselves were the original term. Back in the early 90s.

Now that everyone uses it, the Rice-Boy site has redefined it for us. It's no longer a racial remark, but a comment given to those that do one or more of the following:

1) Rebadging a car to make it appear something it may not be. Putting Si labels on a non-Si car was popular. Now doing all sorts of things from Silvia conversions to Type R fakes.

2) Adding a no-go part to a car . "All show, no Go" or "Goes nowhere, does nothing". Huge wings on FWD cars. Body kits. See also "Poor taste"

3) False Advertising. VTEC was a popular one for a long time. People put VTEC stickers on cars with no such equipment. Also things like "TSi AWD" labels on DSMs. Only when it's not supported by the actual swap, is it rice. If it actually HAS these things, then go for it.

4) Poor Taste. Painting interior bits, headlight stencils, heavy ass chrome bling wheels. Loads of "No Fear" and stickers of that nature. Neon undercar kits.

5) Budget constraints. Roof gutter side skirts. Garden trim airdams. Fake single-wiper mods. Exhaust tips that try to look like you've purchased a nice system (Like ApeXi N1 tips)

6) Retardation, or "Icy Hot Stuntaz syndrome". Usually a younger crowd trying to look like rap thugs. They can't pull it off.

Lots of time other things get considered for Rice:

Putting racing stuff on your street car, resulting in a high dollar bouncy car that can't win a race because it's stiff suspension is too unstable for the real road. This isn't rice, this is just ignorance. People can't design a car properly.

all body kits and all body mods. Being that this is america, People reserve the RIGHT to make their car look like anything they want. It's only when the body kit pushes the limits of decency does it fall into a "Poor Taste" rice.

Not all wings are rice. Some factory wings are rice. Supra wings and stuff that don't actually DO anything aerodynamically are rice. They are there for "All show, no go" types of rice. Sometimes an aluminum universal wing is properly dialed in and setup for high speed control. Sometimes.

Stickers. Stickers, as long as the product is on the car isn't rice. It's a bit stupid - Unless these companies are actually PAYING you (aka Sponsorship) to wear their logos. If that is the case, then Rice isn't a word used in your circle.

Rice does have a definition that no longer has that much of a connection to east Asia anymore, Because any car can be 'Ricey". US cars, European cars, everything can meet the new definitions of rice.

-> Steve

my friends that are mexican eat rice with almost every kind of meat, i don't think they would get very upset if he was called a rice-boy.

Originally posted by jeffsciv23@Nov 10 2003, 03:16 PM
my friends that are mexican eat rice with almost every kind of meat, i don't think they would get very upset if he was called a rice-boy.

not funny

Originally posted by Teambypass@Nov 10 2003, 11:49 AM
when reading everyone's killed stories, almost all of the stories have the word "rice boy" in it. It does bother me in some way.

boo fucking hoo.

would it make you feel better if we were all to meet up somewhere for some tea and crumpets and discuss our sensitive feelings on how the word "rice boy" makes us feel?

Originally posted by Teambypass@Nov 10 2003, 11:49 AM
It does bother me in some way. when reffering to "rice boy" are you guys refering to those boys from those countries that eat rice with every single meat. Dont get me wrong, but I cant eat anything without rice. Not all those stupid losers fly by are rice boys, some are cheese boys, taco boys, burger boys, pussy boys, and etc... well, just want to have my ideal across that it does bother some people. honestly, if someone calls me a rice boy on the street, I would beat the hell out of them and sue them for being racism.

Hey, you fucking slope headed, slant eyed, buck toothed yellow skinned rice boy, fucking DEAL with it, OK? Now lemmie let you in on a little secret... it's called fucking life, OK pal? And when you're dealing with life, you're gonna run into people who aren't gonna cater to your pansy assed delusions of political correctness. And I got new for ya, dim dim, it ain't gonna get better, so you can do one of two things... you can either suck it up and fucking deal with it like a man instead of some nutless sack of cold dog shit, or you can fucking pack your whole worthless slant eyed family into your car, and drive it off a fucking pier while singing Yankee Doddle Dandy, OK? It's worthless shitstains on society like you that make me want to go drink Sam Adams by the keg, choke down double quarter pounder cheeseburgers while driving one hundred and five fucking miles an hour down the highway in a 1973 Cadillac El Dorado getting three fucking miles to the gallon, shouting every goddamn pollitically incorrect phrase I can think of, HOPING... just hoping... that I'd offend someone that so desperately deserves to be offended. Like you. Now go unfuck yourself and get the fuck off my internet!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 10 2003, 02:27 PM-->
Teambypass
@Nov 10 2003, 11:49 AM
It does bother me in some way. when reffering to "rice boy" are you guys refering to those boys from those countries that eat rice with every single meat. Dont get me wrong, but I cant eat anything without rice. Not all those stupid losers fly by are rice boys, some are cheese boys, taco boys, burger boys, pussy boys, and etc... well, just want to have my ideal across that it does bother some people. honestly, if someone calls me a rice boy on the street, I would beat the hell out of them and sue them for being racism.

Hey, you fucking slope headed, slant eyed, buck toothed yellow skinned rice boy, fucking DEAL with it, OK? Now lemmie let you in on a little secret... it's called fucking life, OK pal? And when you're dealing with life, you're gonna run into people who aren't gonna cater to your pansy assed delusions of political correctness. And I got new for ya, dim dim, it ain't gonna get better, so you can do one of two things... you can either suck it up and fucking deal with it like a man instead of some nutless sack of cold dog shit, or you can fucking pack your whole worthless slant eyed family into your car, and drive it off a fucking pier while singing Yankee Doddle Dandy, OK? It's worthless shitstains on society like you that make me want to go drink Sam Adams by the keg, choke down double quarter pounder cheeseburgers while driving one hundred and five fucking miles an hour down the highway in a 1973 Cadillac El Dorado getting three fucking miles to the gallon, shouting every goddamn pollitically incorrect phrase I can think of, HOPING... just hoping... that I'd offend someone that so desperately deserves to be offended. Like you. Now go unfuck yourself and get the fuck off my internet!

damn dude! you need to calm down... :eek:

and it's not YOUR internet, it's Al Gore's internet...mmmkay? :D

Check these links out to see some good riceboys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2440916536

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2441561357

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2441449084

riceboy usually entails:
Altezzas (they dont belong on enything but and IS300)
double deck aluminum spoilers (rear downforce is NOT important on FF cars)
Dual Exhaust, especially dual cans (4 bangers dont need a dual exhaust, period)
Fast and Furious anything (if any thing on the car can be seen in eihter F&F movie then its ricey)
conversions of any kind(BMW lights dont go on hondas, neiter do mercedes or nissan)
and the two most important
DUBS (i.e. heavy chrome wheels, chrome doesnt go on a race car)
NNNAAAWWWZZZZZZ (nitrous is the worst thing ever invented for riceboys)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 10 2003, 03:27 PM

HahahaAHHAhaAHh

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 10 2003, 03:27 PM-->
Teambypass
@Nov 10 2003, 11:49 AM

look buddy....are you TRYING to show up Karnash the Asshole?

cuz if you are....he WILL make his illustrious comeback :lol:

damn you and your funny comebacks lol :lol:

Yeah those may be riced out cars but you see how much they are selling for? I saw another thread on here that said somthin to the effect of "rice sells" and its true isnt it? :huh: Yup it is :). Since im gettin a ZC swap in my DX im gonna buy all the DOHC stickers and SiR stickers i can and put them all over my car just because i cane :p na just playin. You guys all have a good day, and lets not stress out to much over the little things. Later

Jeramy

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 10 2003, 04:27 PM

I'm not trying... I am. Shit, I'm just getting warmed up... I've got a good hate vibe going on. Karnash? Krapass? Pfff... he don't got the balls. :sleep:

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 10 2003, 12:12 PM
1) Rebadging a car to make it appear something it may not be. Putting Si labels on a non-Si car was popular. Now doing all sorts of things from Silvia conversions to Type R fakes.

Since when is a JDM conversion Riced out? Its not so get a clue tard. A rice boy is a fag who puts all kinds of queer shit on his car, such as a huge spoiler/wing on his FWD car, paints it baby blue or pink, has a horrific body kit (almost every kit is hurt), a piece of shit bolt on muffler, a cheap ass OBX intake, and put a shift knob on his automatic who tries to race you or just look cool. THATS a rice boy.

WE ARE ALL RICEBOYS FOR TRYING TO IMPRESS WITH OUR JAPANESE CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rawr:

LEARN IT

LOVE IT

LIVE IT

all these little sub-definitions that say youre only a rice boy if you do this or do that, don't mean anything. fact is, anyone who tries to make their japanese car fast, or standout IS A RICEBOY. you all just dont want to accept it. why dont you go to a domestic board and ask them what a riceboy is.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 10 2003, 04:43 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Nov 10 2003, 04:27 PM

I'm not trying... I am. Shit, I'm just getting warmed up... I've got a good hate vibe going on. Karnash? Krapass? Pfff... he don't got the balls. :sleep:

you're lucky im on prozac fucker......

0therwise my funny would > your funny :D

T3H ASSHOL3 is just not in me any more.....

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 10 2003, 03:27 PM

its one thing to offend the kid that started this thread, but your an ignorant asshole for wanting to offend a whole race of people on his account. you're not even funny, you're just a dickhead. its people like you that give americans a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back