What is a RICE BOY?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
RICE O'riffic where I come from its called the Latino Beat......erz.

I am looking for crome dipped curb feelers
and some dayton spinners.
:bow: :tpp: :bow: :mullet: :bow:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 10 2003, 03:27 PM
Hey, you fucking slope headed, slant eyed, buck toothed yellow skinned rice boy, fucking DEAL with it, OK? Now lemmie let you in on a little secret... it's called fucking life, OK pal? And when you're dealing with life, you're gonna run into people who aren't gonna cater to your pansy assed delusions of political correctness. And I got new for ya, dim dim, it ain't gonna get better, so you can do one of two things... you can either suck it up and fucking deal with it like a man instead of some nutless sack of cold dog shit, or you can fucking pack your whole worthless slant eyed family into your car, and drive it off a fucking pier while singing Yankee Doddle Dandy, OK? It's worthless shitstains on society like you that make me want to go drink Sam Adams by the keg, choke down double quarter pounder cheeseburgers while driving one hundred and five fucking miles an hour down the highway in a 1973 Cadillac El Dorado getting three fucking miles to the gallon, shouting every goddamn pollitically incorrect phrase I can think of, HOPING... just hoping... that I'd offend someone that so desperately deserves to be offended. Like you. Now go unfuck yourself and get the fuck off my internet!

would you like fries with that?

Originally posted by ek9r@Nov 10 2003, 03:54 PM
its one thing to offend the kid that started this thread, but your an ignorant asshole for wanting to offend a whole race of people on his account. you're not even funny, you're just a dickhead. its people like you that give americans a bad name.

Where in his post did he ever direct his statements toward a whole group of people? He didn't. He called the whiner a "slope headed, slant eyed, buck toothed yellow skinned rice boy", not every Asian person.

It's one thing to call all black people niggers, for instance. That's racist and insensitive. However, I fully believe there are quite a few niggers out there, as objectified by the scores of black men and women who drain the welfare system, shoot people on a daily basis, and are a general drain on society. There are plenty of white trash out there (true white trash, not those like TrailorParkPimp :D ), but that doesn't mean that by calling one person white trash you're calling EVERY white person white trash.

well, hmm. not sure what to say now.

if it's about taste then that is really a matter of view, if you don't like it then don't sport it.

do what you guys want to your rides, personally I hate all the vinyl clutter, big spoilers, etc.. but thats life and I have no control over your ride only over mine.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Nov 10 2003, 06:12 PM-->
@Nov 10 2003, 03:54 PM
its one thing to offend the kid that started this thread, but your an ignorant asshole for wanting to offend a whole race of people on his account.  you're not even funny, you're just a dickhead.  its people like you that give americans a bad name.

Where in his post did he ever direct his statements toward a whole group of people? He didn't. He called the whiner a "slope headed, slant eyed, buck toothed yellow skinned rice boy", not every Asian person.

It's one thing to call all black people niggers, for instance. That's racist and insensitive. However, I fully believe there are quite a few niggers out there, as objectified by the scores of black men and women who drain the welfare system, shoot people on a daily basis, and are a general drain on society. There are plenty of white trash out there (true white trash, not those like TrailorParkPimp :D ), but that doesn't mean that by calling one person white trash you're calling EVERY white person white trash.

s3faf307b00018.jpg

PAGE 2 OOOO..... uh nevermind

:gives: just go out and have fun with your fucking cars and stop bitching about what other people are spending their money on.

Feel free to point and laugh though. I do.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Nov 10 2003, 06:12 PM
It's one thing to call all black people niggers, for instance. That's racist and insensitive. However, I fully believe there are quite a few niggers out there, as objectified by the scores of black men and women who drain the welfare system, shoot people on a daily basis, and are a general drain on society.

I wholeheartedly agree, but blacks aren't the only niggers. There's plenty of white people I've met who are bonafide niggers. Nigger doesn't not mean a person of African decent. It's a person who matches what dohcvtec Accord said.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 10 2003, 07:56 PM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Nov 10 2003, 06:12 PM
It's one thing to call all black people niggers, for instance. That's racist and insensitive. However, I fully believe there are quite a few niggers out there, as objectified by the scores of black men and women who drain the welfare system, shoot people on a daily basis, and are a general drain on society.

I wholeheartedly agree, but blacks aren't the only niggers. There's plenty of white people I've met who are bonafide niggers. Nigger doesn't not mean a person of African decent. It's a person who matches what dohcvtec Accord said.

:werd:

Dude was defenatley confused about the whole rice situation. Madness I tell yah!!

Here's some advice: Learn what things are before you bitch about them!!

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Nov 10 2003, 04:10 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Nov 10 2003, 03:27 PM
Hey, you fucking slope headed, slant eyed, buck toothed yellow skinned rice boy, fucking DEAL with it, OK? Now lemmie let you in on a little secret... it's called fucking life, OK pal? And when you're dealing with life, you're gonna run into people who aren't gonna cater to your pansy assed delusions of political correctness. And I got new for ya, dim dim, it ain't gonna get better, so you can do one of two things... you can either suck it up and fucking deal with it like a man instead of some nutless sack of cold dog shit, or you can fucking pack your whole worthless slant eyed family into your car, and drive it off a fucking pier while singing Yankee Doddle Dandy, OK? It's worthless shitstains on society like you that make me want to go drink Sam Adams by the keg, choke down double quarter pounder cheeseburgers while driving one hundred and five fucking miles an hour down the highway in a 1973 Cadillac El Dorado getting three fucking miles to the gallon, shouting every goddamn pollitically incorrect phrase I can think of, HOPING... just hoping... that I'd offend someone that so desperately deserves to be offended. Like you. Now go unfuck yourself and get the fuck off my internet!

HahahaAHHAhaAHh

I hope you weren't agreeing with him cause i consider fake ass DBZ swingerz to be rice boys too!

Well, thanks for all the replies. I guess I am a rice boy for having the DC logo sticker on my car side skirt becaus DC didnt sponsor me, but on the other hand, like someone mention, having the stickers with the equipments in your car would be ok, then I wont be cadegorized into the rice boy since I have a DC header on my B18c. So, the familiar terms "ricer, rice boy, rice fly by" are not associated with racist but to identify those "out of place moded cars" Laugh all you want, but if someone would to call me a rice boy with the intension of racist, I promise you that that person will get what he/she deserve and they cant sue me for hitting them since I only protect myself---->covered under the Constitutions of the United States. oh, Monkey purple, you should calm down a bit, i think you take it too far.

Originally posted by Teambypass@Nov 12 2003, 11:44 AM
So, the familiar terms "ricer, rice boy, rice fly by"

Anyone can pull off a ricer fly by... Dosen't matter what kind of car. It could be a rusty stock 77 Pinto and it would still be one :)

["Hey, you fucking slope headed, slant eyed, buck toothed yellow skinned rice boy, fucking DEAL with it, OK? Now lemmie let you in on a little secret... it's called fucking life, OK pal? And when you're dealing with life, you're gonna run into people who aren't gonna cater to your pansy assed delusions of political correctness. And I got new for ya, dim dim, it ain't gonna get better, so you can do one of two things... you can either suck it up and fucking deal with it like a man instead of some nutless sack of cold dog shit, or you can fucking pack your whole worthless slant eyed family into your car, and drive it off a fucking pier while singing Yankee Doddle Dandy, OK? It's worthless shitstains on society like you that make me want to go drink Sam Adams by the keg, choke down double quarter pounder cheeseburgers while driving one hundred and five fucking miles an hour down the highway in a 1973 Cadillac El Dorado getting three fucking miles to the gallon, shouting every goddamn pollitically incorrect phrase I can think of, HOPING... just hoping... that I'd offend someone that so desperately deserves to be offended. Like you. Now go unfuck yourself and get the fuck off my internet!"]

Well, I guees I would have to admit that I am gualify to be categorized as a "ricer fly by and rice boy for having a 98' JDM B18c in a 96 cx hb with DC4 -2-1 header, tsudo complete exahust system, high flow OBX cat, AEM cold air intake, JDM p73 ecu, and some other minor mods. Also, I WOULD qualify to be categorized as a ricer fly by by having a mugen front add on lip, sidskirts, and a black coated hood which looks like carbon fiber hood that cost me $45 at Certofit, and DC stickers on the sideskirts. I guess I would have to get use to it, but I wont necessary pack my family in my car and drive off . AND TO THE IGNORAN PURPLE HONKEY HIPO, YOU WILL GET YOURSELF INTO DEEP TROUBLE IF YOU KEEP CARRYING YOUR NAMES CALLING LIKE THAT ON THE STREET BECAUSE I HAD DONE IT AND GOT AWAY WITH IT LEGALLY,SO HOPE YOU WONT SAYING THAT TO ME FACE TO FACE ON THE STREET. BAD REPLIES AND GOOD REPLIES ARE WELCOME, ABSOLUTELY NO RACIST REPLIES, TO ME, ITS A DEATH PENALTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back