Why do you hate Hondas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The only thing I hate about Hondas is all the douche kids that give em a bad name.

I agree completely, i hate civics just purely for the fact that when i mod my car, i want to do it right, but theres 20 other kids in my neighborhoods with civics with just clamped on can mufflers and a cone air filter and think theyre driving ferraris

.... a small block powered RX7.....

gtfo please

The thing I hate about Honda's is that everyone that gets one its like they have to put some gaudy rims or some gaudy body kit with a shopping cart spoiler on it, ect ect.

But round here that's mostly the Mexicans, I seen what looked like a really nice Lexus and it turns out that it was a Lexus but it was beanerised with that chrome tape and other crap they do to cars.

But what I hate the most is the automatics with nothing but wheels and a fart can, and that's mostly from non Honda's like dsms or 200sx or something retarded like that.

There's like maybe 5 fast Honda's in this town and 4 of them are hardparkers who have there ls-vtec turbos basically just to have it and talk well I got this.

And they are all street racer punks! I went to the street races one night at the next town and man there's so much crap going on out there its not even funny. For those that actually put work into there car yeah bonus points but the rest should just step away from the car keys.

Sorry I got away from the point, I don't own a Honda myself just planning and such and I help my good friends with there is and its always some lone plug that keeps it from running. Especially that damned fuel pump plug!

Last edited:
Ive had alot of problems with my B16 but that goes to show dont buy a b16 swap from a source that is little known.. ive blown it once and recently the bearings have spun.... but other than that m 97 doesent have any rust on the body.. some frame rust but not sever. ive sanded and coverd it with under body protector. and the most.. the Ricers, and the Douche bags that make fun of me for having one.. but we all know the ones who make fun of us have a small penis... So that fact helps ease the pain lol

didnt feel like reading all of the thread so i'll say.....

no torque. how many people said that:rolleyes:

Ya i had one more person than normal in my car last night (total of 3!), and it was bog city, my car isnt running well as it is but damn.

Ya i had one more person than normal in my car last night (total of 3!), and it was bog city, my car isnt running well as it is but damn.

Oh shit! Just saw this one. Yeah, just sticking my hundred and some change pound roommate and someone tiny in the back and I get slowed down...a lot. And worse gas mileage.

Try stuffing a 400 lb man in the front seat of an 02 Celica GTS and then we'll talk bog lol.

Its sluggish in all gears too, i mean you have to rev first up an extra 500 RPM atleast, i find its harder on the clutch too as well as the overall gas mileage. Its odd tho, 2 people seems almost normal, but with one other person its like half power? Also with 3 or more people the car sags down alot, sometimes enough that if parked by a curb the door can get caught on the grass, but also my car is lowered.

What I hate about Hondas:

1.IACV
2.Ricers
3.Every idiot in a Mustang wants to race me and starts driving crazy as hell weaving thru traffic when they're a mile ahead of me just because I have a new catback, tinted windows, 17's and I'm sitting 4" from the ground then have the nerve to call ME a ricer? (Can't I just mod my Honda in peace? I'll catch up with yall later when I get my nitrous and/or turbo set-up ;) )
4.Not having the money to turbocharge it :(

A lot more pros than cons.

True about the mustang thing, except in town we have a douche in a white RX 8 (the crappy one) and if you even look at him, he does something. Its like he craves any kind of attention of someone who is interested in cars. We laugh at him everytime we see him. He was stopped next to me, staring at my car until i looked at him, then he revved and bounced off the rev limiter. Then he took off as fast as he could, weaving through traffic. I mean he was fine until i accidentally looked at him lol. Some people, id like to race him one day, cause if probably win.

Back