Wtf fleas!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im at a starbucks on wifi while the bomb's do their trick. Hopefully my campaign of "shock and awe" utterly defeats the fleas and leaves them w/no will to continue.
now you will have to spend billions rebuilding their infrastructure. While they are sitting on massive oil reserves, or supplying the world with heroin.

Nah they never came back. The bombs did the trick.

On another note. I found a bedbug in my apartment last month. I went to the gym at 330 am cause I couldnt sleep. Now my gym is basement level and there was nobody else there. Apparently these things are most active from like 330-5am. I remember specifically doing exercises on the floor of the gym. I think it must have latched onto my clothes and hitchhiked into my apartment. I see roaches in this gym all the time so there must also be bedbugs.

I caught it and gave it to the super. He checked out my apartment, my mattress and calked up all the cracks... said he didnt see any signes of an infestation and everything looked clean. Its been about a month and praise God I am byte free.

Any advice for bedbugs?

Any advice for bedbugs?

Patriot-Nation-Motivational-Poster-USAF-Napalm-001.JPG

Back