X-mas or New Years Eve Meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you guys are lucky, i won't be back until march ( still deployed in kyrgyzstan )... :ph34r:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Dec 11 2003, 10:09 PM
as long as its good money, its worth it.

ive been saving my ass off and first week of january i order my shocks. first week of feb, strut bars and bushings.

And buying a name change was on your list of mods? Did you really pay Steve $5 to do it? lol. :lol:

Chris' nick NEVER has anything to do with what he really drives... not since RedRex86.

I bet as soon as the name is changed, he's going to buy a 240Z. You wait.

-> Steve

im open pretty much any saturday... so as long as its on a saturday i dont give a fuck when it is

Originally posted by Celerity@Dec 12 2003, 01:10 AM
Chris' nick NEVER has anything to do with what he really drives... not since RedRex86.

I bet as soon as the name is changed, he's going to buy a 240Z. You wait.

-> Steve

steve, you're the greatest.

yea i paid. whats $5 bucks toward some cause?i should get my webspace now that my paypal is back in the green again.

it was "RedRexDX". :roll: c'mon man!

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 11 2003, 11:18 PM
say that country 3 times fast...

Try saying it ONCE... LOL

And which office do you work at? How far are you from the hartford that i'll be at?

i work in southington office, probably be going over to our farmington office here pretty soon...

i'm probably a half hour away from bloomfield

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 12 2003, 03:18 AM
im open pretty much any saturday... so as long as its on a saturday i dont give a fuck when it is

same goes for me. i think a new thread with some firming up of plans might be in order, since this one is gettin a bit outta hand...

-Chris

PS, do any of you guys actually wash your cars for these anymore? it is a shitty time of year, and not all of us have access to a hose...

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Dec 12 2003, 09:55 PM
PS, do any of you guys actually wash your cars for these anymore? it is a shitty time of year, and not all of us have access to a hose...

Haha. Heck no. We're a relaxed bunch. It's not like a H-T meet. Thank god for the heavy rain yesterday!

I'm going to be in CT tomorrow at Clayton's. You should stop by and we can have a mini-meet at his place.

yeah...swing by for a few beers in a freezing garage......hehe

Sad thing is...I got to work Sat night...but I get double time...hehe

We are going to test out the Spoon ECU the wife picked up in Japan...we got to see what kind of gains it will give Martine's car...

Then run the wife down to the JDM grocery store in Greenich.....

after that..sit back and chill with a beer watching more drift vids from Japan....

we'll pick up the JDM beer in Greenich...

And I'll try to get that EG6 LSD...hehe....

But don't worry...if we don't get that one..better ones always pop up.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i should be down sunday with the uhkord engine.

Back