2000 3.2 TL?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mdlax1

i have a quick question about vafc's and a 2000 3.2 TL V6.

Good friend of mine, just kinda getting into the scene wants to buy my old vafc from me (version 1). I have a full standalone so i really dont need it anymore. Either way. Can anyone point me to the wiring schmatics for this car and it's ecu? Otherwise, anyone know a company that makes a plug and play?

I have extensive knowledge of integra's and civic's so talk to me. I'm sure the 2000 TL is a obd2b car but does it follow the same wiring as and ecu connection points as a integra?

Thanks in advance.

why bother? its not going to give him anything...

if hes just getting into the sceene, don't start him off by giving him useless parts.

ebay the thing.

Try hitting up Apexi to see if they do it may even be in the wiring schematic book that comes with the VAFC but I am not sure about the TL.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 31 2005, 11:35 AM
why bother? its not going to give him anything...

if hes just getting into the sceene, don't start him off by giving him useless parts.

ebay the thing.
[post=547807]Quoted post[/post]​

no offense but thats not really my question. He wanted it i told him i had an extra one. He's not gonna be looking for 500 hp he's only doing mild stuff.

My biggest question really is does this follow obd2b standards like honda's.. we're thinking of getting a boomslang plug and play one.. if so i'd get the normal obd2b one.

Back