2012.. whats your opinion?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Enterprise Mission

The Asteroid will come and fuck things up for us. End of the world ? Not gonna happen. Someone will survive. A Mass extinction event ? That is SO possible ... but it's closer and more daunting than you think.

The chances of the Apophys meteor hitting us are 1:30,000 or someodd against (Cosmic scale: DIRECT HIT)( I didn't read the article, I'm going on my own research ). The odds of 2/3rd the world dying in the next 2 years of a war in the middle east (Terrorist attacks here, nuclear response, nuclear response, nuclear domination) make those odds look STUPID. With that loss of world population, even us here in the US will die just trying to get food. The war itself will be a 2/3rd population death and the fallout of that war will not only last at least 50 years (socially, 100s of years potential for nuclear fallout) that at the end of our next global conflict we could be facing a 9/10th reduction (Lookup the word "Decimate". I'll save you the time - Decimate means to reduce to 1/10th original size) in human population, world wide. And then the asteroid throws off our weather and planet's orbit - And we'll consider it a blessing.

The odds of the horsehead islands off the coast of Africa, destroying the eastern US are great. In fact, on a cosmic scale, it's almost a DEAD HIT to happen in the next 6 years. That will set the US on a slide of economic downturn. the US will circle the drain and we will beg Canada for money and Mexico for labor. If and When the Pacific "big one" hits, it will destroy 15% of America's holdings, and you can count on a death toll of over 4,000,000. In 199... um.. 98 was it ? Iran got hit by a like earthquake that reduced their population so much, the Ayatollah asked his followers to reproduce in an effort of saving the nation.

You think an Asteroid, or some Mayan calendar is enough to scare the shit out of you ? Man, look not at what conjectures we can come up with to kill ourselves, look no further than the REALITY of what more than likely WILL happen.

Mind bending.
Thread is old as hell I know, But I miss Gramps... :(

Back