2014 Veloster Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thompson speedway motorsports park.

you remember cart? i am their membership director now :)

Nice! I'm guessing the autocross scene is alive and well back there.

Those S turns remind me of lime rock in CT.

7 years married today. Funny story, we go back to the place we were wedded at for dinner they offer a discount for us it’s nice. So the bathroom outside their tavern had a line so I walked over to the bathroom near the hall where the parties to be wedded do their tastings. Some guy in there is like you aren’t part of this why are you here? I was dressed fairly casual everyone in that hall was dressed to the 9s. I told the guy well I got married here 7 years ago today and I’m going to pee wherever I like! He’s like well …. Okay? So I did my thing and left. Maybe he expected a different response.

Either way we had a good time then went to a dessert and coffee bar up the street for a crappy live guy. Totally murdered cash and Chapin. Our drinks matched our desserts lol

Edit just realized the veloster is in the dessert photo lol

IMG_7600.jpeg
IMG_7602.jpeg

Well well we were back in hartford for an AX and it was a blast! Fast course, some drizzle and some fast times. I finished 8th overall of 47 entrants and 1st in class. My first win and new mug since April 2022. Tune in next week for tsmp…

IMG_7683.jpeg

Another great weekend for AX this time at Mohegan sun. Placed decent raw and won my class. My codriver couldn’t catch me either lol

IMG_7884.jpeg
IMG_7886.jpeg

another wonderful AX at mohegan, brakes aren't working well the front right is smoked front left didn't seem to be doing anything. not losing any fluid. will bleed everything again before the next event and adjust my ebrake. still managed another class win and great raw time lol

Who can’t go half a season without a brake issue? Lol this time I was bleeding the brakes and saw the drivers rear parking brake lever fully engaged which means
IMG_8305.jpeg
IMG_8350.jpeg
the inner pad was gone. Once I got it apart of course the boot was bad, I must have pinched it when I greased the slides. So new rotor pads and caliper here.

This should fix the front passenger side from doing all the work. Damn modern abs.

IMG_8242.jpeg
IMG_8244.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8245.jpeg
    IMG_8245.jpeg
    809 KB · Views: 51
Last weekend we were at tsmp for AX. I was the course chair and ran the event, and setup a super technical course lol. Lost my class by .011 !

IMG_8513.jpeg
IMG_8520.jpeg

Great day at Palmer motorsports park today, car ran great and after 7 attempts over the years I finally conquered the mountain. Had a codriver since his bmw burst an oil line and set myself a new personal best.

IMG_8586.jpeg
IMG_8585.jpeg
IMG_8587.jpeg
IMG_8599.jpeg
IMG_8602.jpeg

Back