2fast2furious poster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's the Viper GTS front end conversion, y0! I'm going to be doing something like that with the AllTrac, but I'm going to have the body shop graft an '84 Dodge Ram 1500 van front end on and I'm going to have the '91 F150 tail light conversion done too.

all the cars are actually slow for what they are portrayed as. Other than that, I say yeah, the S2000 is wrong!

Darin

Originally posted by darwins_vtech@Jan 14 2004, 02:50 PM
all the cars are actually slow for what they are portrayed as. Other than that, I say yeah, the S2000 is wrong!

Darin

if i remember correctly the fast 1/4 mile time was from the pink S2000

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 14 2004, 02:48 PM
That's the Viper GTS front end conversion, y0! I'm going to be doing something like that with the AllTrac, but I'm going to have the body shop graft an '84 Dodge Ram 1500 van front end on and I'm going to have the '91 F150 tail light conversion done too.

any idea where i can get a hummer H1 conversion kit for my sol???

lol H1? GO H2!

than you can portray it on fuh2.com

:ph34r:

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Jan 14 2004, 03:05 PM
lol H1? GO H2!

than you can portray it on fuh2.com

:ph34r:

please the H2 conversion aint got nothin on my 1982 Chevy Clebery/ S600/Murcelago conversion

This just goes to show how much the people beind the movie know about cars

once agian they know jack shit

I still get a kick that the actors reserch their rolls from cars to fighting with swords to how they talk

yet the big shots who make the movie and say what goes and does not go does not do shit

If I were to make $200 mil off a 90 min movie I would sure as hell know the movie inside and out both the people and items used in it
lesson for today... that H logo stands for Honda, Viper head logo stands for um S2000! ya ya thats it

fucking fuck tards

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 14 2004, 10:39 PM
I still get a kick that the actors reserch their rolls from cars to fighting with swords to how they talk

yet the big shots who make the movie and say what goes and does not go does not do shit

:lol: you definitely have a point!

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jan 14 2004, 10:09 PM-->
sportlinecrx
@Jan 14 2004, 04:03 PM
actually, its spelled "spyder". unless youre talking about a creepy critter :)

ok so they fucked up twice on that poster :)

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/eclipsespyder/index.html

Well, they also have a remote controlled Nissan civic hatchback...

s40060f1ebbfea.jpg

Back